Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OMG!! Cheeky's hubby been offered job!!!

OMG!! Cheeky's hubby been offered job!!!

Old Dec 3rd 2004, 10:15 am
Cheeky

Talking OMG!! Cheeky's hubby been offered job!!!

Hi folks.....

I have some promising news and I was dieing to tell someone, so hope you dont mind me sharing it with you guys!

As Ive mentioned before on the forum we have family in both Perth and Brisbane. Hence we cant decide were to go to live!

The family we have in Perth, he has the same trade as my hubby.
To cut a long story short the Perth family only migrated recently and got a job straight away, working within the trade.
And guess what?!
The same place has just expressed an interest in my hubby and would like to offer him a job when we come over to Oz. OMG!!! How brill is that? We are made up as that would be ideal!

I have done a few searches for jobs in Oz and picked up a few names of companys, etc but havent actually applied or contacted any places yet, I wasnt sure they would be interested until we got the visas. Omg!! I cant believe it!!

Anyway Ill go, Im rambling, just too excited!!!!

Cheers,
Cheeky (need a cuppa!! tea!!)

Old Dec 3rd 2004, 10:21 am
prawncracker

Default Re: OMG!! Cheeky's hubby been offered job!!!

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Hi folks.....

I have some promising news and I was dieing to tell someone, so hope you dont mind me sharing it with you guys!

As Ive mentioned before on the forum we have family in both Perth and Brisbane. Hence we cant decide were to go to live!

To cut a long story short the Perth family only migrated recently and got a job straight away, working within the trade.
And guess what?!
The same place has just expressed an interest in my hubby and would like to offer him a job when we come over to Oz. OMG!!! How brill is that? We are made up as that would be ideal!

I have done a few searches for jobs in Oz and picked up a few names of companys, etc but havent actually applied or contacted any places yet, I wasnt sure they would be interested until we got the visas. Omg!! I cant believe it!!

Cheers,
Hi
I'm new to this site (well as a poster anyway) but wanted to say that that sounds like fab news...really pleased as I know how hard it is to find work out here without an Aussie reference.

CONGRATULATIONS

Jim

Old Dec 3rd 2004, 10:23 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Hi folks.....

And guess what?!

Cheers,

Well, well, well........ how exciting is that!!!! You must be on cloud 19!!!!!!

Sent you a PM!!

That is such good news, I'm crossing everything for you, it's painful, but you're me mate so it's worth it!!

I can see copious amounts of the red stuff will be downed tonight!!!! Enjoy!

D D
Attached Thumbnails OMG!! Cheeky's hubby been offered job!!!-cloud-9.jpg  
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 10:47 am
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Congratulations! That's an early Christmas present!
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 10:51 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Nice one Cheeky & Mr Cheeky
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 11:11 am
Gee of the Bee Member

Beegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really nice

Congrats to the cheekys
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 11:34 am
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

That's great news cheeks !

Andy.
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 11:44 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Nice one Cheeky

That's a major unknown known, good to know there'll be some cash flowing when you get there ... I'll join you in a tea toast
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 11:44 am
Cheeky

Awww thanks guys!! Ive got tears in my eyes!!

Cyberhugs all round!! ((((((( )))))))

Cheeky (on cloud 19!! Thanks DD!! love the pic!!! )
xxxxxxx

Old Dec 3rd 2004, 11:49 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on the job, thats one less thing to worry about and one more thing you can check off the 'list of things to do'!!!!!
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 11:58 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

That is the best news EVER!
Well done my friend - "Merry Christmas"!!!!!!
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 12:16 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Good going! Can you get one for me too?

PS You'll have to fix those head-shaped holes in the ceiling before you leave
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 12:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Great news Cheeky

All the best

Sue xx
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 12:47 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done, The Cheekie's........

and what the heck is with the tea??? get on the good stuff!!!
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 1:05 pm
Cheeky

Hey guys, thanks again you lot!!

Im overwhelmed!!

Thank-yooouuu!

love n stuff!!!
Cheeky
xxxxxxxx
(PS Hels, Im saving the until tonight!! Its chilling in the fridge!!)
(PPS Wmoore, Holes in the ceiling, lol, had to read that twice then, I wondered what you were implying, but I get it now!! )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.