Wikiposts

Omg..........

Old Mar 15th 2004, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

Carol in Oz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: thanx everyone......

Originally posted by Boomie
the 3pm were nice...... they had been up a couple ov times and contacted our old agent who had told them it was off the market...... they came around again and saw we were with a new agent and made an appointment...... they liked it and sed they would b intouch....... will have to wait n c.....

love boomie
xx
These guys wanna come back for another look...... and check the space for conservatory......

fingers x'd

love boomie
xx [/QUOTE]

Fingers crossed - looking good! Good luck
Carol
Old Mar 15th 2004, 6:34 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: thanx everyone......

Originally posted by Carol in Oz
These guys wanna come back for another look...... and check the space for conservatory......

fingers x'd

love boomie
xx
Fingers crossed - looking good! Good luck
Carol [/QUOTE]

thanx carol....... hope we hear some news today.........

love boomie
xx xx
Old Mar 15th 2004, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Hope it's good news
Old Mar 15th 2004, 7:52 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

oo errr....talking of problems with animals....
we were showing potential buyers around...our neighbours(they had never been in the house)....went to show them the downstairs toilet.....

OMG I said...looks like the dog has missed the pot!!!!........poo parcel nicely in the dorway!

could have throttled her..talk about embarrassed!...oh thats nothing to worry about they said.,....we used to live on a farm!!!!

Hasten to add...I didnt throttle her and she is with us in Oz now
Old Mar 16th 2004, 7:02 am
BE Forum Addict

slowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud of

Boomie what a shame bout your viewers.....

how long as your house been up for sale for.....

ours went up last thursday and we have not had one single viewer yet.. that cant be good can it?????? lol.....

i hope we get some.... can some of u people on this site who happen to be travelling through lincolnshire pop into sleaford and view our house at least pretending ya interested...lol.....

monkey girl
x
Old Mar 16th 2004, 7:22 am

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by slowmacro

ours went up last thursday and we have not had one single viewer yet.. that cant be good can it?????? lol.....

i hope we get some.... can some of u people on this site who happen to be travelling through lincolnshire pop into sleaford and view our house at least pretending ya interested...lol.....

monkey girl
x
hiya.....

our home first went on the market with heywoods last nov...... didn't expect to hear much ova the winter/xmas break.....

but a few weeks back we had discovered that they were tellin buyers that we are movin to oz and r desp to sell asap.....

we have now changed agents...... gone with www.your-move.co.uk

so far so good.....

love boomie
xx
Old Mar 16th 2004, 9:17 am
Phoenixuk2oz

few weeks back we had discovered that they were tellin buyers that we are movin to oz and r desp to sell asap.....

we have now changed agents...... gone with www.your-move.co.uk

so far so good.....

love boomie
xx
Boomie.........no doubt this is gonna sound stupid..........but why a bad thing to tell prospective buyers you are moving to Oz?
Would have thought buyers more interested cos know you wanna leave i.e not likely to drag your heels?

Good luck all the same

Old Mar 16th 2004, 9:22 am

Originally posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Boomie.........no doubt this is gonna sound stupid..........but why a bad thing to tell prospective buyers you are moving to Oz?
Would have thought buyers more interested cos know you wanna leave i.e not likely to drag your heels?

Good luck all the same

well we told the agent to tell the buyers that there was no chain as we are movin in with mum.......

not to mention oz...... as buyers will think they can knock ya down loads ........ and offer stupid figures.....

lets face it with todays $ rate we all want as much as we can get for our homes......

love boomie
xx
Old Mar 16th 2004, 9:39 am
Phoenixuk2oz

well we told the agent to tell the buyers that there was no chain as we are movin in with mum.......

not to mention oz...... as buyers will think they can knock ya down loads ........ and offer stupid figures.....

lets face it with todays $ rate we all want as much as we can get for our homes......

love boomie
xx
Tnkx 4 answer boomie

Reason I ask is I've done opposite. Have told Agents and buyers I'm about to go to Oz. Found this brings in the viewers....although no offers yet

Selling is a pain though. Found same as you;
Bathroom don't ave swimming pool...
Dining room don't ave crystal chandelier....
kids don't match colour scheme....
Dog wiv too much flatulance.....

Never mind. Keep trying boomie. God loves a trier xx

Last edited by Phoenixuk2oz; Mar 16th 2004 at 9:48 am.

Old Mar 16th 2004, 9:44 am

Originally posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Tnkx 4 answer boomie

Reason I ask is I've done opposite. Have told Agents and buyers I'm about to go to Oz. Found this brings in the viewers....although no offers yet

Buying is a pain though. Found same as you;
Bathroom don't ave swimming pool...
Dining room don't ave crystal chandelier....
kids don't match colour scheme....
Dog wiv too much flatulance.....

Never mind. Keep trying boomie. God loves a trier xx

pmsl.......

the agents know...... but told em to keep a lid on it!!!

love boomie
xx
Old Mar 16th 2004, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

Carol in Oz is an unknown quantity at this point

monkey girl
x
Would love to oblige but wont be there until September and you'll be long gone by then!
My dad lives in Immingham - South Humberside, are you anywhere near there?
Carol
Old Mar 17th 2004, 7:34 am
BE Forum Addict

slowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud of

hey carol....

thanx anyway lol.....

i have no idea where south humberside is.lol.... is it even in England....... im not very good a geography....

monkey girl
x
Old Mar 17th 2004, 8:00 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

hey carol....

thanx anyway lol.....

i have no idea where south humberside is.lol.... is it even in England....... im not very good a geography....

monkey girl
x
Go outside, look North. Its up there
Old Mar 17th 2004, 8:16 am
earlswood

Any news yet Boomie?.............

We put ours up with your move 3 weeks ago and only 2 viewers.

The bloody place is like a showhome every day just in case.
They are telling people that we are emigrating
Don't know what to do now!!

When I called them last week I was told if we had put it up for sale in Jan we would have sold in a week. The market in my area has turned and all of the first time buyer properties are flying out but our price range are on a go slow!!

Bloody typical

Old Mar 17th 2004, 6:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Jack Daws
Go outside, look North. Its up there
jack i think i am up north....lol..... lincolnshire, thats sort of noerth init....

monkey girl
x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.