Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Oldies Travel Insurance

Oldies Travel Insurance

Old Feb 16th 2013, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Mummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to all
Default Oldies Travel Insurance

Hi

My folks are coming over in June for a 6 week visit. Due to age (over 65) and known medical conditions -travel insurance is likely to be very expensive.

Can I ask which companies any relatives have used? would you recommend them?

Thank you
Old Feb 16th 2013, 9:12 am
Almost more Oz than Pom

KJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oldies Travel Insurance

For our upcoming trip I insured with Virgin. I'm over 65 (my wife is younger) but I don't have any medical problems.
Old Feb 16th 2013, 9:44 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mummy3
Hi

My folks are coming over in June for a 6 week visit. Due to age (over 65) and known medical conditions -travel insurance is likely to be very expensive.

Can I ask which companies any relatives have used? would you recommend them?

Thank you
My 85 year old Father arranges his insurance through his NatWest MasterCard.

BB
Old Feb 16th 2013, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Mummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to all

Thanks. One of my parents is 78 and Virgin doesn't cover over 75... Will get them to have a look at their credit/bank...