Vegemite
9.38%
Yuk! dont eat any of that s**t!
43.75%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

The old question

Old Nov 14th 2005, 8:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute
Default The old question

So do you like Marmite or Vegemite or indeed neither?
Old Nov 14th 2005, 8:31 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The old question

Originally Posted by manxfamily
So do you like Marmite or Vegemite or indeed neither?

Or indeed either ?
Old Nov 14th 2005, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Or indeed either ?
indeed, I missed that one.

But I guess you would anything BIX?
Old Nov 14th 2005, 8:34 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manxfamily
indeed, I missed that one.

But I guess you would anything BIX?
Indeed

Even Our Mate.......the true Marmite over here rather than the one that has a marmite label which is not as we know it.
Old Nov 14th 2005, 8:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bix
Indeed

Even Our Mate.......the true Marmite over here rather than the one that has a marmite label which is not as we know it.
Surely they are not selling imitation Marmite
Old Nov 14th 2005, 8:46 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't mind them both but if i had to choose then veggie
Old Nov 14th 2005, 9:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Marmite
love it but I have had Vegemite and am happy to eat both, love the stuff and if you have seen the advert over here in recent weeks, with the girl and the guy as she goes to kiss him and he starts to scrape out his mouth. I thought it was about cigarettes or something but it is about Marmite lol
very funny
hugs Lace x
Old Nov 14th 2005, 9:10 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Marmite, but can cope with veggie. The little lad hates veggie though, Dan is considering disowning him
Old Nov 14th 2005, 9:11 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lacey21
Marmite
love it but I have had Vegemite and am happy to eat both, love the stuff and if you have seen the advert over here in recent weeks, with the girl and the guy as she goes to kiss him and he starts to scrape out his mouth. I thought it was about cigarettes or something but it is about Marmite lol
very funny
hugs Lace x
Yuck not as bad as the one when the gal chews her big toe then BF kisses her LOL
Old Nov 14th 2005, 10:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

VILE!! It's all vile!! :scared:
TJ