Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Old newbie saying hi

Old newbie saying hi

Old Mar 4th 2007, 5:39 pm

Bello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond repute
Default Old newbie saying hi

Hello all just thought i'd pop a post to say hello since i've not been logged in here for uhmm about 3 1/2 years now

Back in late 2003 to mid 2004 i went to Oz and travelled around on a working holiday visa and was intending to try to get permanent residency whilst out there but things didn't work out that time.

Now i've started the process again from within the UK using an immigration agency aiming for skilled migration, so excited

So just to prewarn everyone there may be outbursts of nerves, etc in the future
Old Mar 4th 2007, 5:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Old newbie saying hi

Welcome back and good luck with the application
Old Mar 4th 2007, 6:00 pm
Just wanna be there

paul and Lynz will become famous soon enoughpaul and Lynz will become famous soon enough

Welcome back, good luck with your application
Old Mar 4th 2007, 6:03 pm

Bello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the welcomes