Oktoberfest

Old Sep 16th 2004, 6:28 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Oktoberfest

I'm off to the Oktoberfest (with, it seems like, half of Australia) in Munich tomorrow. As it is a great Ozzie tradition, anyone else going?. If you are, then enjoy (but not the hangover on Sunday morning!).

Prost.
Old Sep 16th 2004, 6:51 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Oktoberfest

Originally Posted by Amazulu
I'm off to the Oktoberfest (with, it seems like, half of Australia) in Munich tomorrow. As it is a great Ozzie tradition, anyone else going?. If you are, then enjoy (but not the hangover on Sunday morning!).

Prost.
Went a couple of years ago (1999). Great fun when you're with 30 mates as I was, I'm sure you will find a few mates if you're alone.

No wonder those Fraulein have impressive chests when they can carry 10 Steins in one go.
Old Sep 16th 2004, 7:42 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Don
Went a couple of years ago (1999). Great fun when you're with 30 mates as I was, I'm sure you will find a few mates if you're alone.

No wonder those Fraulein have impressive chests when they can carry 10 Steins in one go.
I'm going with a load of Aussies from work, need to show them how to drink properly. I've been a few times before, seen one of those beer frauleins carry 14 steins without spilling a drop!, now that's impressive!.

It's got to be one of the best party spots in the world.
Old Sep 16th 2004, 7:52 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm going with a load of Aussies from work, need to show them how to drink properly. I've been a few times before, seen one of those beer frauleins carry 14 steins without spilling a drop!, now that's impressive!.

It's got to be one of the best party spots in the world.
Wooh! I make that a busty 14 kilos in front.

And the beers must weigh a bit, too.
Old Sep 17th 2004, 6:12 am
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

There are 7 (4 Aussies 3 English) of us flying out on the 23rd cant wait.

Should be a hoot with plenty of

TT

Prost.
Old Sep 17th 2004, 8:48 am
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light

8 of us are flying there on 23rd for a couple of nights (I don't think the liver would be able to take more than that).

Really looking forward to it, 4 of us went last year at the weekend and had a great time even though we could only get into the tents on the Sunday.

The girls carrying the beer are amazing
Old Sep 21st 2004, 12:37 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Originally Posted by TrickyTree
There are 7 (4 Aussies 3 English) of us flying out on the 23rd cant wait.

Should be a hoot with plenty of

TT
Got back yesterday (but left my liver behind!). Had a great time, but feeling like sh*t today!. Top tip is to try & get to a beerhall early as they get packed & they won't let you in. The Spaten hall is brilliant & has a fantastic party atmosphere. Enjoy.
Old Sep 21st 2004, 12:42 pm
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

memo to myself........must get in beer hall EARLY!!!!!

TT

Got back yesterday (but left my liver behind!). Had a great time, but feeling like sh*t today!. Top tip is to try & get to a beerhall early as they get packed & they won't let you in. The Spaten hall is brilliant & has a fantastic party atmosphere. Enjoy.