Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OK, who recommended DHL????

Wikiposts

OK, who recommended DHL????

Old Jul 14th 2004, 5:50 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah, got a phone call and an e-mail confirming that my package was on the 19.03 flight from Heathrow, last night on a direct flight to Sydney. Should hopefully be landing in a few hours. Hopefully my agent will still get it before the weekend.

Sarah
Old Jul 14th 2004, 6:42 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Thank god for that!
hugs
rach x
Old Jul 14th 2004, 8:14 am
pools mad

chrisg28 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

What a time to read this thread.

DHL have today at 2.30pm picked up my TRA. It has took us 5 months to put it all together and now its gone!! Will it ever get their:scared: :scared:

Fingers crossed

Chris
Old Jul 14th 2004, 7:02 pm
Just Joined

Steve58 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by teach
Gee, thanks for that Steve. You sure know how to make someone feel good, lol.
Sarah
Oops, didn't mean to make ya feel bad .

TBH we also used the good ole post office a couple of times and they delivered everything in time too.

Hope ya parcel arrived in one piece.
Old Jul 14th 2004, 7:28 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by teach
Yeah, got a phone call and an e-mail confirming that my package was on the 19.03 flight from Heathrow, last night on a direct flight to Sydney. Should hopefully be landing in a few hours. Hopefully my agent will still get it before the weekend.

Sarah

you should have put your waybill dhl code on the site so we could monitor progress for you lmao.

Hope it arrives ok, incidentally im a staunch supporter of DHL !

OooOopps
Old Jul 14th 2004, 8:18 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

If only I'd known.....my parents live in Jersey and have a mate from Sydney staying. Could have lobbed the package from Guernsey to Jersey and then had a personal courier to Sydney!
Old Jul 15th 2004, 5:18 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by bundy
If only I'd known.....my parents live in Jersey and have a mate from Sydney staying. Could have lobbed the package from Guernsey to Jersey and then had a personal courier to Sydney!

Might have got there quicker, Bundy.
It arrived safe and well, or at least we think it did. Spoke to our agent today, she says it looks like it's been opened and repackaged a few times. DHL gave me a courtesy call to say it had been signed for at the other end. He said he would close the file. I said that I wasn't happy with the way things went so he gave me a voucher for another package to go, for free. All in all, not a bad outcome.

Sarah