Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ok, what's next? Things come in 3's

Ok, what's next? Things come in 3's

Old Nov 15th 2004, 4:11 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Default Ok, what's next? Things come in 3's

Just wondering what's going to happen next. Central heating packed in a few weeks ago. Computer bit the dust yesterday, only 3 years old. Luckily school have lent me the laptop until I get my PC fixed, forgotten how slow it was and how small the screen is, lol. Ah well at least I can get my daily fix and check my e-mail.
Sarah
Old Nov 15th 2004, 5:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant future
Default Re: Ok, what's next? Things come in 3's

Err, probably the car next, or the washing machine. We've had a run like this lately too so you're not being picked on!
Old Nov 15th 2004, 5:31 pm
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: Ok, what's next? Things come in 3's

Originally Posted by teach
Just wondering what's going to happen next. Central heating packed in a few weeks ago. Computer bit the dust yesterday, only 3 years old. Luckily school have lent me the laptop until I get my PC fixed, forgotten how slow it was and how small the screen is, lol. Ah well at least I can get my daily fix and check my e-mail.
Sarah

The good fairy of the Land Of Dimia is going to look down on you favourably and grant your visa!!!!
Old Nov 16th 2004, 3:25 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Ok, what's next? Things come in 3's

Originally Posted by philian4
The good fairy of the Land Of Dimia is going to look down on you favourably and grant your visa!!!!

Now there's a nice thought. Thank you. Am feeling a little more cheery now. This lap top is a pile of pooh and is very slow at doing anything. Probably all the crap files that have been loaded on.
Sarah