Reload this Page >

ok u arrived...then???

ok u arrived...then???

Old Jan 26th 2008, 10:09 am
BE Enthusiast

beeso will become famous soon enough
Default ok u arrived...then???

Good day all :

just a question came to my mind and i'd love if someone of you can help me with the answer to that.

ok u got the Visa and u arrived as an immigrant to Australia...having no relatives or friends there...what'll happen?

what'll you do? does the immigration authorities find work for you? do they help you rent a flat? or u have to go on ur own for all that?

what do u do for the 1st 6 months for example?

i'm sorry could be a Stupid question but i'd love to get an answer to drow the whole picture
Old Jan 26th 2008, 11:10 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ok u arrived...then???

Originally Posted by beeso
Good day all :

just a question came to my mind and i'd love if someone of you can help me with the answer to that.

ok u got the Visa and u arrived as an immigrant to Australia...having no relatives or friends there...what'll happen?

what'll you do? does the immigration authorities find work for you? do they help you rent a flat? or u have to go on ur own for all that?

i'm sorry could be a Stupid question but i'd love to get an answer to drow the whole picture
You're on your own mate! ... book a cab to the pre arranged lodgings and go from there!

YOU find a job and all the rest!
Old Jan 26th 2008, 11:14 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Good day all :

I got married and became a father for the first time and got a job for the first time in 3 years.

Friends? Well, I sort of KNEW her ...
Old Jan 26th 2008, 11:33 am
poole ,dorset . love it

king kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond repute

Good day all :

we lived on a caravan park ,it gave us flexibility to move when we wanted and no huge cash outlay straight away .Got a bit cheesed off after six months though and went and bought a house .