Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OK Perth meet for Australia Day !

OK Perth meet for Australia Day !

Old Nov 28th 2005, 9:04 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking OK Perth meet for Australia Day !

Reet all Perthys how about a meet on Australia Day in kings park?
Or maybe somewhere else that will have loads of stuff going on for the day !
Old Nov 28th 2005, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to all
Default Re: OK Perth meet for Australia Day !

OK, Looks like it just me and you then! SLB
Old Nov 28th 2005, 10:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

pootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by AndyD
OK, Looks like it just me and you then! SLB

this looks good

Coolibah Lodge Ozy (Australia) Day Party @ Lotterywest Skyworks

26 January 2006

Party with Coolibah Lodge at the spectacular free fireworks display is the major drawcard on Australia Day. Perth's Australia Day event is the largest in the nation, attracting between 300,000 and 400,000 to the river foreshores and vantage points such as Kings Park to watch the fireworks over Perth's city skyline and Swan River, set to popular music.

thinking more of the kings park vantage point than joining the 300,000 by the river

pootle26

Last edited by pootle26; Nov 28th 2005 at 10:22 pm.
Old Nov 28th 2005, 10:46 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Sam (thpinkpusycat), Maryann and I should be up for whatever is decided.
Old Nov 28th 2005, 11:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

lynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant future

Just remember that Kings Park will be mobbed and it will take you hours to get out after the fireworks. Don't forget the "no alcohol" rule too

Lynn
Old Nov 28th 2005, 11:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

pootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lynnj
Just remember that Kings Park will be mobbed and it will take you hours to get out after the fireworks. Don't forget the "no alcohol" rule too

Lynn

yeah i was thinking that too

ttfn

pootle26
Old Nov 30th 2005, 8:29 am

OK then lets make kings park plan B , who's got a plan A place to meet ???
maybe sir james mitchell park on the other side of the river , i guess everywhere will be busy
Old Nov 30th 2005, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Reet all Perthys how about a meet on Australia Day in kings park?
Or maybe somewhere else that will have loads of stuff going on for the day !
I plan to be there too, one of our eapats comes over on the 23rd so i am meeting up with her. so will arrange it with you lot if its ok. Denise
Old Nov 30th 2005, 3:32 pm

Originally Posted by cranni
I plan to be there too, one of our eapats comes over on the 23rd so i am meeting up with her. so will arrange it with you lot if its ok. Denise
The more the merrier
Old Nov 30th 2005, 4:14 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

The more the merrier
It's looking less and less likely that we will be there by then, as we have had no interest in our house
Old Nov 30th 2005, 4:20 pm

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
It's looking less and less likely that we will be there by then, as we have had no interest in our house
House selling has got to be one of the worst parts of the whole move !
I hope to exchange on mine this week but still can't get a date for exchange out of them !
Fingers crossed for you
Old Nov 30th 2005, 5:54 pm
Forum Regular

suzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant future

The more the merrier
As I am flying out 1st week in Jan, I will be able to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exact details as to venue time etc asap please.
Old Nov 30th 2005, 5:58 pm

Originally Posted by suzannepatricia
As I am flying out 1st week in Jan, I will be able to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exact details as to venue time etc asap please.
I'm not banning anyone from going Will let those in Perth already make the choice on venue ! So when you all wake up let us know where will be best
Old Nov 30th 2005, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of light

We can go but after our son has gone to a birthday party which finishes at 1pm, not sure where would be suitable we haven't been out and about much yet.
Nicola
Old Nov 30th 2005, 6:41 pm

Originally Posted by Mrs Rangersman
We can go but after our son has gone to a birthday party which finishes at 1pm, not sure where would be suitable we haven't been out and about much yet.
Nicola
Would be great to meet you all , we are looking forward to arriving early jan just in time for aus day
I have not done one since 94 in sydney and it was a top day !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.