Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OK, OK, OK, I got to ask ..........

OK, OK, OK, I got to ask ..........

Old Oct 17th 2006, 12:57 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: OK, OK, OK, I got to ask ..........

Originally Posted by amanda34
Yeh, my opinion on that would get most women miffed, so will keep it shut

Women have to be prepared to ask for equality and actually allow it is where I will leave it. Yes though, it is in the home as much as the workplace.

I know I would want a guy who would raise kids whilst I worked.....but then thats why I am 34 and still bloody single
How you doing? Has the flatmate from hell gone?
Old Oct 17th 2006, 12:58 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pants

Right I am of to do boring ironing...keep happy chicks...

Speaking of equality, where has it gone when a 9 month preggers woman is doing the ironing.

Sad times.
Old Oct 17th 2006, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

amanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by iPom
How you doing? Has the flatmate from hell gone?

Friday, she goes off up North to start her travelling....woohoooo.....I can actually kick back and enjoy my new life the way it was intended.

Although off to Hillgrove over East next week with work, so will have to wait a couple of weeks to actually enjoy it
Old Oct 17th 2006, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

amanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of light

Speaking of equality, where has it gone when a 9 month preggers woman is doing the ironing.

Sad times.
I know......I am sure it was some clever manipulation that changed equality into 'do it all' women........all this have it all, have children, do the housework, keep your man happy, have a job......ermmmmm.......kick his backside, get him to do the ironing, sit and eat chocolate and grow enormous ....I know I would be.....just any excuse to eat cake.
Old Oct 17th 2006, 1:04 pm
Account Closed

Friday, she goes off up North to start her travelling....woohoooo.....I can actually kick back and enjoy my new life the way it was intended.

Although off to Hillgrove over East next week with work, so will have to wait a couple of weeks to actually enjoy it
Good news! Just make sure you change the locks!

HAve fun with the work thing- relationship building and all that. It could be good.
Old Oct 17th 2006, 1:05 pm
Account Closed

I know......I am sure it was some clever manipulation that changed equality into 'do it all' women........all this have it all, have children, do the housework, keep your man happy, have a job......ermmmmm.......kick his backside, get him to do the ironing, sit and eat chocolate and grow enormous ....I know I would be.....just any excuse to eat cake.
Curse of my life, being capable. NE\ext time I'm going to come back as a helpless female. That'll teach 'em. For now, I have to put up with it..
Old Oct 17th 2006, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

Good news! Just make sure you change the locks!

HAve fun with the work thing- relationship building and all that. It could be good.
Yes well I had a wee housewarming on Friday and one of the guys at work said that I could go out drinking with him and his pals whenever I wanted. Equally one of the other guys girlfriends invited me out...so its finally starting to come together.

Yes its nice getting around to these odd places, think its a wee mining town, well staying in Armidale.....so looking forward to it.

I just keep thinking of bumping into the likes of Alex from McLeods daughters........mmmmmmmm....Alex (in homer style).
Old Oct 17th 2006, 1:12 pm
Forum Regular

Curse of my life, being capable. NE\ext time I'm going to come back as a helpless female. That'll teach 'em. For now, I have to put up with it..

Yeh thats what I do.....I do the same old game...tell men I am rubbish at washing, cleaning....they do it better.....of course I am so disorganised they feel obliged to organise things for me.......then I have even caught up on the objectifying thing....I do the head turn in the car at cute men and watch how riled men get....thats mans territory that is....they get most upset when women objectify men even though if you said that, they would joke that they would love to be objectified.

I just need to work on my scratching and I am sorted.

:scared:
Old Oct 17th 2006, 1:16 pm
Account Closed

Yeh thats what I do.....I do the same old game...tell men I am rubbish at washing, cleaning....they do it better.....of course I am so disorganised they feel obliged to organise things for me.......then I have even caught up on the objectifying thing....I do the head turn in the car at cute men and watch how riled men get....thats mans territory that is....they get most upset when women objectify men even though if you said that, they would joke that they would love to be objectified.

I just need to work on my scratching and I am sorted.

:scared:
Oh I wish I'd made out I was incapable. Biggest mistake of my life. Next time!
You're so right about the objectification thing... If you really want to freak a guy out, start pointing out how attractive other women are.
Old Oct 17th 2006, 1:18 pm
Account Closed

Yes well I had a wee housewarming on Friday and one of the guys at work said that I could go out drinking with him and his pals whenever I wanted. Equally one of the other guys girlfriends invited me out...so its finally starting to come together.

Yes its nice getting around to these odd places, think its a wee mining town, well staying in Armidale.....so looking forward to it.

I just keep thinking of bumping into the likes of Alex from McLeods daughters........mmmmmmmm....Alex (in homer style).
Cool. Sounds like things are happening for you. Excellent.

Yeah, not bad.
Old Oct 17th 2006, 1:19 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

hiya huns

Back from ironing, scrubbing floors with toothbrush, suppose I have to have sex next......demands demands....lol....

No my hubby is a good aussie one, he does normally do ironing its me that is mad and can't do that sit and relax stuff.!! he's pooh at cooking but hey he is home for 2 weeks when bubs comes so that will be the test eh..!!

right back to the baking and making my stepford housewife image even better!!!Notttttttttttttttttttttttt
Old Oct 17th 2006, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

Oh I wish I'd made out I was incapable. Biggest mistake of my life. Next time!
You're so right about the objectification thing... If you really want to freak a guy out, start pointing out how attractive other women are.
Oh they never like that. There was a girl walked into the bar the other week whilst I was there with the guys from work.....obvious very classy money mans girl ...all men turned heads and commented about how they would.....I came out and joked...had her, Saturday, wasnt that great actually.

Never seen men shut up so quickly......took their dominance and strutting of their wares away instantly.
Old Oct 17th 2006, 1:20 pm
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by RooksieJ
tbh im not sure if we would go back to qld

Ahhh, whatever Jac, I KNOW you should be out her mate! ...
Old Oct 17th 2006, 1:21 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RooksieJ
im going to write a list mate cos im buggered if i know tbh!!! ill get back to you on that one!!!
Jac hon, I know full well you will take absolutely no notice of this advice at all but there is no way you can even think about such a mammoth decision in your state. Your brain is dying cell by cell at the moment (if there are any left to die ) Tell that numpty Jed that sometime around March when the brain is starting to firm up again, you can both sit down and actually discuss it properly.

Babies - huh, why oh why do they destroy our minds and bodies and then look so damn gorgeous you can't be cross with them
Old Oct 17th 2006, 1:21 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Oh they never like that. There was a girl walked into the bar the other week whilst I was there with the guys from work.....obvious very classy money mans girl ...all men turned heads and commented about how they would.....I came out and joked...had her, Saturday, wasnt that great actually.

Never seen men shut up so quickly......took their dominance and strutting of their wares away instantly.
Karma to you nice one...lol......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.