Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OK Lets do it then North West Meet 30th July

OK Lets do it then North West Meet 30th July

Old Jul 10th 2005, 9:16 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Default OK Lets do it then North West Meet 30th July

Some people have been asking me about another meet up.

So Ive thought about July 30th what about it....

If we say 4pm at the Salt Cellar pub as usual then we all know where to go....

Let me know and I will ring the pub again

Cheers Ang & Rich
Old Jul 11th 2005, 6:00 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OK Lets do it then North West Meet 30th July

bumpety bump for the people that haven't seen this yet
Old Jul 11th 2005, 6:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all

Hello Ang and all the north west meet guys,

I,ll confirm nearer the time but the 30th should be ok for my gang.I,m sure there will be a good turn out there usually is.

dave
Old Jul 11th 2005, 7:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie

Cheers Ang & Rich
Hi Ang, yep its fine with us, i really thought we'd be having this meet in sunny Brisbane by now but seeing though we are all having housing problems at the mo then Manchester it is, really wish it was Brisbane though..........

maybe soon eh.

Look forward to seeing everyone again.
good luck with the houses everyone..

Paula & Peter.(Warrington)
Old Jul 11th 2005, 7:23 pm
off to Byron Bay....

loidy is a jewel in the roughloidy is a jewel in the roughloidy is a jewel in the roughloidy is a jewel in the rough

yep, we are definetly up for it, it will be nice to actually meet you all in person, x loidy
Old Jul 11th 2005, 7:40 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Originally Posted by cantwait
Hi Ang, yep its fine with us, i really thought we'd be having this meet in sunny Brisbane by now but seeing though we are all having housing problems at the mo then Manchester it is, really wish it was Brisbane though..........

maybe soon eh.

Look forward to seeing everyone again.
good luck with the houses everyone..

Paula & Peter.(Warrington)
Yeah Brisbane would have been great but hey one day.....

We have had a visit tonight from the couple that are buying our house, a shock to the system just rang the dorr bell....house wasn't exactly tidy but who cares they still want it and cant wait to move... they are all boxed up

See you at the end of July
Ang
Old Jul 11th 2005, 9:56 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah Brisbane would have been great but hey one day.....

We have had a visit tonight from the couple that are buying our house, a shock to the system just rang the dorr bell....house wasn't exactly tidy but who cares they still want it and cant wait to move... they are all boxed up

See you at the end of July
Ang

How do they feel about you going back on the market? Like you know we were in the same situation..... our 1st buyers loved our home.....but fully understood it was wrong for them to hold us back....

Sods law we find another buyer within 10 days.....and within three weeks so did our first buyers....

im sure things will correct themselves pretty soon for you guys.... 1st time buyer would be nince hey!

boomie
Old Jul 12th 2005, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

Sherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the rough

Cheers Ang & Rich
Hi Ang and Rich,and everyone else who knows us,

We'll be there July 30th at 4pm as its a good time for us too.
Been reading whats been happening and hope by the 30th we all have some good news about our house sales.
Our kids will want to be there too as they like gettin the buzz from a B Exps Meeting!!
So see ya all on the 30th,
Sherie and Peter
Old Jul 16th 2005, 8:39 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Bumpety bump

Anyone else free on the 30th?
Old Jul 17th 2005, 6:33 am
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

hi Rich & Angie,

I'm new to this site and all the immigration lark also! Would love to meet some like minded people. Where's the Salt Cellar? Is it in Manchester City Centre? Would love to come. please could you let me know details,

Thanks, Linsey (LJ)
Old Jul 17th 2005, 8:56 am
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ELLJAY
hi Rich & Angie,

I'm new to this site and all the immigration lark also! Would love to meet some like minded people. Where's the Salt Cellar? Is it in Manchester City Centre? Would love to come. please could you let me know details,

Thanks, Linsey (LJ)
It's in Middlewich, just off the M6. PM me if you want directions.
Old Jul 17th 2005, 12:59 pm
Account Closed

Thanks ! but I'm not sure if its too far away - and I've forgotten how to PM. Sorry - but thanks anyway
Old Jul 17th 2005, 6:48 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Thanks ! but I'm not sure if its too far away - and I've forgotten how to PM. Sorry - but thanks anyway
Hi

The Salt Cellar is just off juntion 18 on the M6 heading towards Middlewich.
How far awa is it from you we come from Stoke on Trent
Let me know anyhow it would be nice to see some new faces.

Ang
Old Jul 17th 2005, 6:51 pm
Account Closed

Hi Ang,

We are in Manchester - so i'll get my map out and see how far it is. What do you do at a meet? I'm a BE virgin so I havent a clue!

It would be great to meet up though.

Linsey
Old Jul 17th 2005, 7:03 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Hi Ang,

We are in Manchester - so i'll get my map out and see how far it is. What do you do at a meet? I'm a BE virgin so I havent a clue!

It would be great to meet up though.

Linsey
I have been to quite a few now as I usually arrange them. But basically we sit have a chat and exchange ideas, thoughts, and experiences so far.

It helps to meet other people in the same boat as you and when you get over the other side you have the little network of friends that you can call upon for a chat or advice.

Oh and we have a or 2 and
Its good I remember our first meet at the Salt Cellar,you get a real buzz out of it.

Ang

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.