Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ok i'll tell ya but don't shout!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok i'll tell ya but don't shout!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Jan 14th 2004, 6:24 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Arrow Ok i'll tell ya but don't shout!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy rung addy last nite........ as you know we applied in May on a skilled ind. 136.......

He spoke to a guy who said..........

Your file has been looked at, but as we are short of case officers at the momment you haven't been allocated one yet.

What does this mean?................who will of looked at it?...........does this mean they are happy with the application so far, as we have not had a letter telling otherwise?

anyway........just thought i'd share with what had been said.........

love boomie
xx
Old Jan 14th 2004, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

It means that your application is sooooo perfect that it doesn't warrant wasting anyones important time with at present (cos they are too busy dealing with nightmare cases) and when someone has a minute they will put a gold star on it and get the ball rolling.

Trust me
Old Jan 14th 2004, 6:43 am

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default di........

a big ty for puttin a smile on my face ..............

i realise most peeps on here have been there dun that.... was gutted to be honest, but u have cheered me up

thanx

boomie
xx
Old Jan 14th 2004, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

It's mad isn't it - it takes over your whole life, only to be a distant memory in a couple of years when you are settled.

Speed bonny visa
Old Jan 14th 2004, 11:36 am

Default rossi......

have you got any better news?

love lisa
xx
Old Jan 14th 2004, 12:35 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Ok i'll tell ya but don't shout!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Boomerang
Andy rung addy last nite........ as you know we applied in May on a skilled ind. 136.......

Your file has been looked at, but as we are short of case officers at the momment you haven't been allocated one yet.

What does this mean?................who will of looked at it?...........does this mean they are happy with the application so far, as we have not had a letter telling otherwise?

love boomie
xx
They probably saw the list of 40 names on your form and thought that they would need a slide rule and a ready reckoner to work it out. I wouldn't worry, they're probably drawing straws right now to see who has to deal with your case! Andy will know who the case officer is the next time he phones, it'll be the one crying in the background!

Steve
Old Jan 14th 2004, 12:39 pm

Default lol

pmsl............ u sarkie sod!!!!!!!!!

Love boomie
xx
Old Jan 14th 2004, 2:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud of
Default Re: rossi......

have you got any better news?

love lisa
xx

Well...........
I've exchanged contracts today , had to do it without the safety net of taking the deposit, though , but my solicitor doesn't seem too worried about it ? Completion date set for 30th January.
PSS booked for the 27,28,29th of this month :scared: :scared: , and am now trying to track down a flight for 30th January.

Keep running round the house opening and closing cupboard doors !, thinking to meself .......I'll sort that in a minute !!

What the bloody hell do you do? when the packers are charging the first born for packing/removals should I try and get it all together? or just leave it to them?

By the way, I'm not telling Linda.......cos it's her birthday on Sunday 1st February, the plane lands Sunday Morning so I'll nip in an Ozzy papershop, get her a birthday card and just turn up on the doorstep with it..........
Do you think she'll kill me ??????
Old Jan 14th 2004, 2:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud of
Default Re: Ok i'll tell ya but don't shout!!!!!!!!!!!!

love boomie
xx

Boom,
Ya gotta learn to listen to unka rossi !!
I told you they let the underlings check them for mistakes and possible problems first...............
IF they'd found something to concern them the first time they looked they would have been in touch with you to clarify or provide further evidence

Once you are allocated the case officer they'll request your meds/police checks.........YOU'RE NEARLY THERE
Just a bit more patience gal
Old Jan 14th 2004, 5:15 pm
earlswood

Hi Lisa,

Sent you a PM

Old Jan 14th 2004, 8:11 pm

Originally posted by earlswood
Hi Lisa,

Sent you a PM

got it earlswood.......get back to me with the details.......

love boomie
xxxx
Old Jan 15th 2004, 1:27 pm

Default earlswood.........

sent ya another pm...........

love boomie.........

xxxxxxxxxxx