Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ok How did you find this site????

Ok How did you find this site????

Old Jun 30th 2005, 12:18 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Ok How did you find this site????

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
I googled 'nubile 13 yo schoolgirl'.
Did you find one??
Old Jun 30th 2005, 12:39 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

I was addicted to the time ine thing and got a link from there
Old Jun 30th 2005, 1:23 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
We goodled too but didn't register on BE at first
Then someone registered us and we are hooked
Great site!

think it was me who referred you to this wonderful site!

I myself discovered it by chance....... a link came up when i was surfin for information on andys trade for the TRA..... omg..... it seems so long ago now...

boom
x

Last edited by Boomie; Jun 30th 2005 at 2:11 pm.
Old Jun 30th 2005, 1:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

TopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ransi
I was googling for info on Aus and stumbled accross this site...which I cant get away from
It's a bit like quicksand isn't it? I found it when I googled for info on Adelaide when I had was having a bad week and thought I'd move there :scared: and somehow clicked on a link that brought me here. I've been walking, walking, walking around ever since and can't seem to find my way out...
Old Jun 30th 2005, 2:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

TopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
It was different back in those days, migration was so easy, you just filled a few simple forms in, took them up to Australia House, had an interview, and that's about all I remember.

If I had come out 10 years earlier, it may have been even easier, £10 please, and come on over

I found this site from a link on a Property Investment site.
Yes that's right. Years ago, when I was just a kitten...1986, I was told by someone in the Aus Consulate in San Francisco where I was staying at the time, that if I wanted to go to Australia to live, the quotas were being increased from July 1 and the points needed lowered just for a short period to boost the number of migrants. I flew back to London June 28, phoned Aus Consulate in London for application forms, filled them in and returned them by July 3, had my interview in Aug, medical in Sept and got my resident visa back end Oct. I was back here in November 1986 (having left Sydney after a 5mth holiday the previous Feb to travel through the USA). No forums, no web-searches (no web!!!) no advice, no job, no second thoughts. Just did it.
Old Jun 30th 2005, 2:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Badge
Found it through aus.immigration newsgroups.

I'm old-school (!)

Stayed on because I couldn't believe how many Poms were misunderstanding this country.

badge
..and you feel the need to set them straight, right?
Old Jun 30th 2005, 3:12 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomie
think it was me who referred you to this wonderful site!

I myself discovered it by chance....... a link came up when i was surfin for information on andys trade for the TRA..... omg..... it seems so long ago now...

boom
x
yeah you did actually register us with the site that night when you came down here.

But we had surfed the site few times before just didn't log on.

Ang
Old Jun 30th 2005, 3:21 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
yeah you did actually register us with the site that night when you came down here.

But we had surfed the site few times before just didn't log on.

Ang

omg..... i wish u'd ov sed ..... i thought i was showin ya sumthin new to help you with ure application....due to andy and i flyin that followin week
.....feel i rite plonker now!

boom
x
Old Jun 30th 2005, 7:33 pm
Forum Regular

numbers is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by amanda76
hi just read uour post and why are you still continuing with your application? your timeline shows recent activity??!!!
hi fair question, basically, although its now very doubtful, i dont want to write it off completely before having a reccie in November, so ive got everything up to the main application, and will now wait and see till after the reccie. But it looks doubtful, we were going to validate after applying, but i cant throw that much money away.

Numbers
Old Jun 30th 2005, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

numbers is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=MrsDagboy]You've been reading the "I hate Oz" brigades posts again, havent you?

Yes, thats why i want to do a reccie to see for myself if it really is like that, never say never
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 2:29 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DIMO8
Yours is not so bad either
Has the temperature gone up or is it just me
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 2:30 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NJJ
usenet
Talking of usenet ... how did music genres get to be called after newsgroups? I mean 'alt.country' ... who started that? Come on, own up!
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 2:32 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bordy
Did you find one??
I'm going to have to wait 13 years.

<I was searching for a smilie to put here but just can't find one to match>