Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OK! Anyone want my news.........

OK! Anyone want my news.........

Old Jun 28th 2004, 7:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough
Default OK! Anyone want my news.........

The freaking buyer put a hold on buying our house today.

Actually I was quite calm at the time cos she was so upset. Her buyers, buyer dropped out but each still want to buy. It may be a blessing for us as we haven't even had our meds requested yet but all the same, I was very excited that we had sold????

Never mind tomorrow is another day and it's made me start packing so I'll just carry on.

Lindsey
Old Jun 28th 2004, 7:27 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OK! Anyone want my news.........

Originally posted by lindseyden

Actually I was quite calm at the time cos she was so upset. Her buyers, buyer dropped out but each still want to buy. It may be a blessing for us as we haven't even had our meds requested yet but all the same, I was very excited that we had sold????

Never mind tomorrow is another day and it's made me start packing so I'll just carry on.

Lindsey
Hope things turn out better tomorrow Lindsey. If they're all that keen, it'll work out, it might just take a bit longer. Then again, if you're still waiting for meds request then that could be a blessing
Old Jun 28th 2004, 7:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by wmoore
Hope things turn out better tomorrow Lindsey. If they're all that keen, it'll work out, it might just take a bit longer. Then again, if you're still waiting for meds request then that could be a blessing
They can't get too much worse today, some people came round to look at some furniture this evening, really liked what they saw, left to discuss it and get money (about £400) and guess what, Sweet FA.

Sorry about the suggested language but I need someone to vent frustration on.

Thanks for listening and being so understanding.

Lindsey
Old Jun 28th 2004, 7:55 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Lindsey
nnoooo. sorry to hear that lindsey. if your buyer is still keen, you may still be in the running.

hope it all works out for the best.

good luck!

leigh
Old Jun 28th 2004, 8:28 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for listening and being so understanding.
Tis what we're here for. You vent away.
Old Jun 28th 2004, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by wmoore
Tis what we're here for. You vent away.
3 galsses of wine later I'm over venting, thanks a lot.

Lindsey
Old Jun 28th 2004, 10:37 pm
Just Joined

andrecat is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I wondered how things were going for you. A similar thing happened to us. The day our buyers went to sign the contract, thier buyer pulled out. they still wanted to buy ours so we agreed to wait whilst they found a new buyer. the whole thing went through about 6 weeks after he got here, we put all our bills on petes credit card. And I remember the furniture thing too, isnt it awful people pawing over your stuff?

We got here though, Im sure you will,

Good Luck

Cathy
xx