Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Oil and Gas opportunities ?

Oil and Gas opportunities ?

Old Dec 12th 2009, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

OilDigger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Oil and Gas opportunities ?

First post here at expats so I guess a little cheeky to jump straight into jobs, but as you can see not much time untill we move over so any constructive info much appreciated.

Any leads on the companies hiring for offshore or office based production operations or Instrument biased positions appreciated.

17 years offshore experience and due in Perth on the 18th February on a SC176 visa.

Last edited by OilDigger; Dec 12th 2009 at 2:35 pm.
Old Dec 13th 2009, 10:05 am
Life is for living

Mamma Minty is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Oil and Gas opportunities ?

Originally Posted by OilDigger
First post here at expats so I guess a little cheeky to jump straight into jobs, but as you can see not much time untill we move over so any constructive info much appreciated.

Any leads on the companies hiring for offshore or office based production operations or Instrument biased positions appreciated.

17 years offshore experience and due in Perth on the 18th February on a SC176 visa.

Hi OilDigger - I work at Chevron in Perth and the big project here is Gorgon. Take a look at their site. Hope it helps.

http://www.chevronaustralia.com/ourb...es/gorgon.aspx
Old Dec 13th 2009, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: Oil and Gas opportunities ?

Thanks Mamma Minty I'm already subscribed to their site and most of the other O and G operators, just need some one to give me a start now !

If you can put my CV on the right desk I'd be happy to send it to you.

Maybe you would qualify for an employye referal reward ?
Old Dec 13th 2009, 10:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Loch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to behold

PM me your CV. I consult to an Australian Independant, however we use AGR to operate our WA field and a field one of our JV partners have close by. May be an opportunity there.

Cheers

LL
Old Dec 13th 2009, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Loch Lomond
PM me your CV. I consult to an Australian Independant, however we use AGR to operate our WA field and a field one of our JV partners have close by. May be an opportunity there.

Cheers

LL
Loch Lomond,

I'm on restricted PM's at the Mo due to being new here as admin message I get when I try to PM you. May be easier for you to send me one to reply to.
Old Dec 13th 2009, 1:58 pm
Life is for living

Mamma Minty is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Mamma Minty I'm already subscribed to their site and most of the other O and G operators, just need some one to give me a start now !

If you can put my CV on the right desk I'd be happy to send it to you.

Maybe you would qualify for an employye referal reward ?

Hey OilDigger - would be happy to, but in Houston at the moment with hubby's work and not back in Chevron till beginning of Feb. If still no joy on the job front by then, send me your CV and I'll put it on a couple of colleagues desks.

Old Dec 13th 2009, 2:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Loch Lomond,

I'm on restricted PM's at the Mo due to being new here as admin message I get when I try to PM you. May be easier for you to send me one to reply to.

You should be ok now to send PMs as you have made 3 posts.

Good luck!