Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ohhh My God - Its My Turn

Wikiposts

Ohhh My God - Its My Turn

Old Jun 26th 2006, 9:39 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ohhh My God - Its My Turn

Congratulations! get celebrating!
Old Jun 26th 2006, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations sending k your way

Stacey xx
Old Jun 26th 2006, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by touchingcloth
Well done!!!!!!!! Enjoy your celebrations!!!!!

When were your PCCs/Meds requested?

The reason I ask is that I have just received my PCCs today (37 days also)....and am about to send them off.

Once again....nice one!

TC
TC

Front loaded meds, got CO 40 days ago, sent scanned PCs yesterday, visa today

What can I say

Good luck

I`ve got this silly grin all over my face, must look like some sort of wierdo

Mick
Old Jun 26th 2006, 9:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mickagnew
Hi All

What a day, waited 37 days for police checks after front loading meds with application, sent them off on sat to agent they emailed photocopies yesterday, told 8 weeks to wait...............

GOT THE BLOODY VISA THIS MORNING!!!!!!!!!!

Headache coming on YEEEHAAA

Good luck to all

Mick Claire n boys

Hi Mick and Co,

Congrats to you all!!

Tanya, Dave, Oscar and Megan xxx
Old Jun 26th 2006, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

kate&mike has a brilliant futurekate&mike has a brilliant futurekate&mike has a brilliant futurekate&mike has a brilliant futurekate&mike has a brilliant futurekate&mike has a brilliant futurekate&mike has a brilliant futurekate&mike has a brilliant future

Hi All

What a day, waited 37 days for police checks after front loading meds with application, sent them off on sat to agent they emailed photocopies yesterday, told 8 weeks to wait...............

Good luck to all

Mick Claire n boys
Congratulations and good luck for the future, we got ours this morning so I know how you feel.

Kate
Old Jun 26th 2006, 10:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kate&mike
Congratulations and good luck for the future, we got ours this morning so I know how you feel.

Kate
Congratulations back to you Kate

Mick
Old Jun 26th 2006, 10:04 pm
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations. Lor
Old Jun 26th 2006, 10:17 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

Good luck to all

Mick Claire n boys
congratulations
Old Jun 27th 2006, 12:26 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations. Have a wonderful new life down under.
Tracie[QUOTE=mickagnew]Hi All
Old Jun 27th 2006, 12:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Mick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news

Congratulations!!

Georgina
Old Jun 27th 2006, 12:31 am
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ohhh My God - Its My Turn

thats fab news..
CONGRATULATIONS
Old Jun 27th 2006, 12:40 am
Forum Regular

JosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud of

That's brilliant!!! Congratulations!!!!! Hope you'll be really happy - keep us all informed on how things are going for you!

Take care!

JosieJ

Old Jun 27th 2006, 1:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Downies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Ohhh My God - Its My Turn

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Great speed!!!

All the best for you and yours.

Paula
Old Jun 27th 2006, 1:46 am
BE Enthusiast

nicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Ohhh My God - Its My Turn

Great feeling isn't it! Congratulations.

nicanjoe
Old Jun 27th 2006, 1:51 am
Forum Regular

KatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond repute

TC

Front loaded meds, got CO 40 days ago, sent scanned PCs yesterday, visa today

What can I say

Good luck

I`ve got this silly grin all over my face, must look like some sort of wierdo

Mick

Congratulations, all the best for your new life !!!

Katie

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.