Oh what a DAY !

Old Nov 5th 2005, 6:17 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Oh what a DAY !

Up this mornin 4:45am

Checked emails, coffee, 3 cigs a fart and then a run tut dunny !!

5:45am concreter turns up to lay base for new kennel block...

"Hey Steve " I cant cut these concrete posts out, need a breaka m8 !"

"Its cool borrow my MAKITA pride n joy jobby, chisel so sharp and clean yud swear id never used it dont tell wife "

"Sweeeeeet m8,goodonya "

Hey "Brent" I shouted, listen m8, debs has just gone to dog show, I havta be at work for 7:45 ish ... leave it all in ur capable hands huh ?"

"No wurries" , he smiles " Cya"

Off i drove, to Chapel Hill, down the Logan, up the gateway, thru Etoll ... stopping at Mt Gravatt to pick up supplies n follo the boss to the job "

Arrivin at 7:45 on the dot, i lit a smoko, jumped out of me ute, and WHOOOSH got hit by a massive sudden downpour, my LAST F****N fag drowned instantly. My shirt n shorts, no spare set, DRENCHED !

Argggggghhhhhhh

Get to the job, and we is workin for Mr ICanny MakeadecisionIfmelifedependedonit !!!

Having pissed about holdin a 20 kilo a/c head unit in the air for the prick, to decide which looks best and which position would suit the dynamics of his mitsubitchy inverter split system self ionising remote friggin control, i lose my rag !!

MATE ITS GOIN HERE OK !

"Sweet" he retorts n buggers off to play PS2

The rest of the mornin continued like that, even hanging a h/duty brkt outside, reqd his expert choice and pinpoint decisiveness...

This time, me and gaffer , who is 71 btw !! are holding a 72 kilo outdoor unit in mid air, so the prick can make his mind up as to what exact GPS trajectory would least give him UV problems, and be more sheltered from the westerleys on a Winters Mornin !!

MATE ITS GOIN HERE OR IM GONNA DROP IT !! OK!!!!!!!!!

"sweet" he says !!! n again buggers off, arya gerrin the picture ?? lol

We finish job, hes thrilled at his choice of position and commends our most polite and effortless installation, shuts door, and we bugger off....

As most ppl know, Chapel Hill is awash with Qld.ers and old ones at that, but its a nice area... The sun was shinin, and we were bakin, off we go...

Next job, is cancelled, due to flooding,,,, so its back to bosses in Mt Gravatt a beer a smoko ( my wet one from earlier had now dried on my Dash Mat) ....

We arrive at Mt Gravatt, I pop the fag in my gob, light it, and leap outta my Ute.... GUESS WHAT HAPPENED !!!????

YEP f****g boss, closes upn over garage door, which im standin under, and im FLOODED by all the rain that had collected off it... my fag wilts, and the glowy ember from its RED END diminishes... i sigh and look at the boss, n say very quietly, im goin home

Cya Monday Steve , n cheer up ya miserable bastard he yells back, laughin in his Deep Texan Voice....

I get home, Debs still at dog show, and i notice a huge puddle of water near house, and think, fark weve had LOADSA rain, yipeeeeeeee

Lets check the tanks... I GAMBOL pmsl upto the tank nrst kennels, concreter has gone home, musta been rained off....

I take the smoko from my pocket, yes THE SAME FRIGGIN FAG !! pop it in my gob, and am about to light it, when i notice my hose connected to tank is extremely tight, I investigate, and to my shock...

The friggin concreter had moved a ton of earth on to my hose !! the cheek... and the hose was s tight you could now play Happy Birthday in c minor on it....

I move the earth, still with my fag, on... obviously turnin tap off first... LOL I AINT SILLY !!!

I eventually move the soil, and the hose is FREE !!!

I go back to my tank, and wiggle my wonderful slinky hose agan !! yeee haahhh i fixed it !!

I light my fag, whilt simultaneously turnin the tap....

Ohhh

Poooo

A solitary jet of water, from the flange that connects the tap housing to the tank, ( which is full ) aimed mysteriously at my smoko, at a pressure one would guestimate was about 35000 psi !!!! extinguishes my fag, which i wretchedly tight lippedly lol, try and hold onto under the pressure from this water... my lips give way, the white part of my smoko lands about 20 zillion feet away, and im left with just a cyclindrical filter in my gob....

Dont ya just love AUSTRALIA !!!!!

Please dont gimme Karma , if you enjoy this true story, please note no chickens were harmed in it, until afterwards.. rolled up chicken legs make wicked CIGARS !!!!
Old Nov 5th 2005, 6:28 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oh what a DAY !

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au

"Its cool borrow my MAKITA pride n joy jobby, chisel so sharp and clean yud swear id never used it dont tell wife "

"Sweeeeeet m8,goodonya "

Hey "Brent" I shouted, listen m8, debs has just gone to dog show, I havta be at work for 7:45 ish ... leave it all in ur capable hands huh ?"

Off i drove, to Chapel Hill, down the Logan, up the gateway, thru Etoll ... stopping at Mt Gravatt to pick up supplies n follo the boss to the job "

Arrivin at 7:45 on the dot, i lit a smoko, jumped out of me ute, and WHOOOSH got hit by a massive sudden downpour, my LAST F****N fag drowned instantly. My shirt n shorts, no spare set, DRENCHED !

Argggggghhhhhhh

Get to the job, and we is workin for Mr ICanny MakeadecisionIfmelifedependedonit !!!

Having pissed about holdin a 20 kilo a/c head unit in the air for the prick, to decide which looks best and which position would suit the dynamics of his mitsubitchy inverter split system self ionising remote friggin control, i lose my rag !!

MATE ITS GOIN HERE OK !

The rest of the mornin continued like that, even hanging a h/duty brkt outside, reqd his expert choice and pinpoint decisiveness...

This time, me and gaffer , who is 71 btw !! are holding a 72 kilo outdoor unit in mid air, so the prick can make his mind up as to what exact GPS trajectory would least give him UV problems, and be more sheltered from the westerleys on a Winters Mornin !!

We finish job, hes thrilled at his choice of position and commends our most polite and effortless installation, shuts door, and we bugger off....

As most ppl know, Chapel Hill is awash with Qld.ers and old ones at that, but its a nice area... The sun was shinin, and we were bakin, off we go...

Next job, is cancelled, due to flooding,,,, so its back to bosses in Mt Gravatt a beer a smoko ( my wet one from earlier had now dried on my Dash Mat) ....

We arrive at Mt Gravatt, I pop the fag in my gob, light it, and leap outta my Ute.... GUESS WHAT HAPPENED !!!????

YEP f****g boss, closes upn over garage door, which im standin under, and im FLOODED by all the rain that had collected off it... my fag wilts, and the glowy ember from its RED END diminishes... i sigh and look at the boss, n say very quietly, im goin home

Cya Monday Steve , n cheer up ya miserable bastard he yells back, laughin in his Deep Texan Voice....

I get home, Debs still at dog show, and i notice a huge puddle of water near house, and think, fark weve had LOADSA rain, yipeeeeeeee

Lets check the tanks... I GAMBOL pmsl upto the tank nrst kennels, concreter has gone home, musta been rained off....

I take the smoko from my pocket, yes THE SAME FRIGGIN FAG !! pop it in my gob, and am about to light it, when i notice my hose connected to tank is extremely tight, I investigate, and to my shock...

The friggin concreter had moved a ton of earth on to my hose !! the cheek... and the hose was s tight you could now play Happy Birthday in c minor on it....

I move the earth, still with my fag, on... obviously turnin tap off first... LOL I AINT SILLY !!!

I go back to my tank, and wiggle my wonderful slinky hose agan !! yeee haahhh i fixed it !!

Ohhh

Poooo

A solitary jet of water, from the flange that connects the tap housing to the tank, ( which is full ) aimed mysteriously at my smoko, at a pressure one would guestimate was about 35000 psi !!!! extinguishes my fag, which i wretchedly tight lippedly lol, try and hold onto under the pressure from this water... my lips give way, the white part of my smoko lands about 20 zillion feet away, and im left with just a cyclindrical filter in my gob....

Please dont gimme Karma , if you enjoy this true story, please note no chickens were harmed in it, until afterwards.. rolled up chicken legs make wicked CIGARS !!!!
bloody whinging pom
Old Nov 5th 2005, 8:47 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au

"Sweeeeeet m8,goodonya "

Argggggghhhhhhh

MATE ITS GOIN HERE OK !

Ohhh

Poooo

As my old Gran says - "it never rains but it pours"
Old Nov 5th 2005, 12:01 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I'm sorry mate but I pissed myself laughing at this. I can only say - go get a beer
Old Nov 5th 2005, 12:48 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL Do you think that someone may be telling you something .... like give up the fags (she says lighting one up )
Old Nov 5th 2005, 12:57 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

You really need to give those cancer sticks a miss mate!
Old Nov 5th 2005, 2:35 pm
Live it not dream it!!

happy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=Arrivin at 7:45 on the dot, i lit a smoko, jumped out of me ute, and WHOOOSH got hit by a massive sudden downpour, my LAST F****N fag drowned instantly.[/QUOTE]

I have an idea-you know those cocktail umbrellas you get in crappy restaurants?
If you stick one through your ciggy it will stop the rain putting it out

The only downside is you can only smoke half your ciggy before the umbrella falls off
Old Nov 5th 2005, 2:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

love it.... very funny !!!!

Nicky
Old Nov 6th 2005, 8:53 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by happy chappy

The only downside is you can only smoke half your ciggy before the umbrella falls off
I like your thinkin !!! LOL
Old Nov 6th 2005, 9:10 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by happy chappy

Unless he gets one of those umbrella hats!
Old Nov 6th 2005, 9:18 pm
Live it not dream it!!

happy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Unless he gets one of those umbrella hats!
Even better the umbrella hat with the beer cans ontop and a straw to suck through
Old Nov 6th 2005, 9:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
As my old Gran says - "it never rains but it pours"
What????? Speak english!!!!