Oh s***

Old Nov 28th 2003, 1:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of
Default Oh s***

Just when you think everything is going smoothly, some idiot has gone and smashed into the back of my parked car at 30 mph. Needless to say my car - which has just been put up for sale in Auto Trader- does not look pretty and will need major repairs. My car has as a result bashed the car parked in front as well. There is no courtesy car available for 3 weeks so I will have to go without and borrow one from family or else it will never get fixed before we leave.

I just wanted to say POO really loudly, we are leaving in 5 weeks and there is no way we will be able to get it fixed and sold before we go .

Admiral Insurance have been very good though, small consolation for such a major pain in the butt.
Old Nov 28th 2003, 1:34 pm
:D

spigs is an unknown quantity at this point

aww that really sucks!

heres another " POO! "
Old Nov 28th 2003, 1:34 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all
Default Re: Oh s***

Originally posted by tinaj
Just when you think everything is going smoothly, some idiot has gone and smashed into the back of my parked car at 30 mph. Needless to say my car - which has just been put up for sale in Auto Trader- does not look pretty and will need major repairs. My car has as a result bashed the car parked in front as well. There is no courtesy car available for 3 weeks so I will have to go without and borrow one from family or else it will never get fixed before we leave.

I just wanted to say POO really loudly, we are leaving in 5 weeks and there is no way we will be able to get it fixed and sold before we go .

Admiral Insurance have been very good though, small consolation for such a major pain in the butt.

hi tina!

you never know they might just write it off completly! No need to sell it then... just a thought.

Old Nov 28th 2003, 1:35 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Praying for a write off for you !!
Old Nov 28th 2003, 1:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

It is possible but I don't think so. It is worth about £3500 so there is a chance. It would work out well though!!
My poor car it is the most reliable car I have ever had 4 years and no repairs needed.
Old Nov 28th 2003, 1:41 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Hi tinaj,

they might write it off depending on it's age.

Unless it's new a good front & rear shunt makes it uneconomic to repair. It's a pain if it's a nice car, because they tend to offer bottom book value. Hold out for nore if it was in good condition.

Bye
Markeh
Old Nov 28th 2003, 2:53 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

I've a sledge hammer going spare if you just want to 'touch up' the car a bit before the insurance company pay it a visit
Old Nov 28th 2003, 2:56 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

At times like this, my dear grandmother used to shout 'PAH!' and wave her walking stick about. It works (even if the walking stick is virtual!)
Old Nov 28th 2003, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

Jamesy is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to hear that Tina, its ALL YOU NEED!

Think on to that sunshine in January and open a bottle of ozzy red!
Old Nov 28th 2003, 4:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

There is no way we will be able to sell it before we leave now ( 5 weeks!) So it is going to be major hassle I will have to get a friend/ relative to try and sell it for us.
Old Nov 28th 2003, 5:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

There is no way we will be able to sell it before we leave now ( 5 weeks!) So it is going to be major hassle I will have to get a friend/ relative to try and sell it for us.
lets hope that they write if off for you mate,
p.s. instead of poo, bollocks is a much better word to say!
rach
Old Nov 28th 2003, 5:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yep bollocks is a lot better but I was typing in class at work and didn't want to risk the kids seeing it!! I can see the headlines in the local paper now ...
Old Nov 28th 2003, 5:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough

Are you a teacher ???

NO BLOODY WONDER MY KIDS ARE THICK !!!!!!!! lol

sorry to hear about your wheels, hope things work out.
Perhaps an act of god is in order

Paul.
Old Nov 28th 2003, 6:31 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

Oh S*** indeed. Here's hoping for a write-off for you!!
Old Nov 28th 2003, 6:41 pm
Have only gone and GOT IT

Bed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the rough
Default Oh Bollox

Tina soz to hear that about ya car and so close.

You ever thought about getting WBB to come and SMOKE with his hot rocks close to the car and then i guess Fire would take over and you would be covered on the insurance????

Pi***d off for you....

Uni.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.