Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Oh no......I'm hooked again!

Oh no......I'm hooked again!

Old Oct 1st 2005, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Oh no......I'm hooked again!

S**t!!! I have recently, as some of you may know, had a spell away from the forum as the whole Australia/migration malarky was starting to get me down. I have been gradually coming back over the last week or two.

Now......I'm bloody addicted again .

I was on nights the night before last and came on here once the kids had gone to school yesterday and then didnt go to bed for ages because I was busy thinking of candidates for the BE Oscars! .

Now, today my daughter is all showered and ready for me to go to town with her for some stuff for art and here I am sat on the computer trying to catch up on threads I missed while I was away!!! She keeps shouting up to ask if I'm ready yet. She'll go mad when she comes up and catches me on here, lol.

So, it seems, no matter how hard I try I just cant keep away but it's good to be back!!!

Tracey
Old Oct 1st 2005, 11:14 am
Badge

Default Re: Oh no......I'm hooked again!

Originally Posted by tracey.d
S**t!!! I have recently, as some of you may know, had a spell away from the forum as the whole Australia/migration malarky was starting to get me down. I have been gradually coming back over the last week or two.

I was on nights the night before last and came on here once the kids had gone to school yesterday and then didnt go to bed for ages because I was busy thinking of candidates for the BE Oscars! .

Now, today my daughter is all showered and ready for me to go to town with her for some stuff for art and here I am sat on the computer trying to catch up on threads I missed while I was away!!! She keeps shouting up to ask if I'm ready yet. She'll go mad when she comes up and catches me on here, lol.

So, it seems, no matter how hard I try I just cant keep away but it's good to be back!!!

Tracey
if my daughter could shout at my absence; likewise. Luckily for me she can't - and as my wife sleeps with her, I get more time on the effing Pc

Badge

Old Oct 1st 2005, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Badge
if my daughter could shout at my absence; likewise. Luckily for me she can't - and as my wife sleeps with her, I get more time on the effing Pc

Badge
. Well she hasnt actually come looking for me as yet but I can hear her shuffling about in her bedroom so it's only a matter of time :scared: .
Old Oct 1st 2005, 11:20 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Tracey
Hi Tracey,
I know how you feel I wake up in the morning and check to see the latest, pop on when I have a minute during the day(usuallyan hour or two) Its a nightmare cos when I am not on it I think about it..... Thing is this oz thing is a life changing decision and so that IS what you think about Its ok cos all the people on here are quite addicted too .... What else can we do while we are waiting anyway
Sad but true
Jane x
Old Oct 1st 2005, 11:22 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Tracey
Welcome back Tracey.

Would you like to start the group by telling us who you are, what you do and how long you have been adicted. We shall clap, laugh, cry, sing a song, do preyers and all get through this together....lol

Now go get dressed and go shoppin begore you get a bollokin
Old Oct 1st 2005, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
Welcome back Tracey.

Would you like to start the group by telling us who you are, what you do and how long you have been adicted. We shall clap, laugh, cry, sing a song, do preyers and all get through this together....lol

Now go get dressed and go shoppin begore you get a bollokin
MY God, are you psychic? I started to write that I was sat in my dressing gown on my original post but deleted it because I was a bit embarrassed it being lunchtime and all that but now I have been caught out!

Tracey
Old Oct 1st 2005, 11:35 am
Account Closed

MY God, are you psychic? I started to write that I was sat in my dressing gown on my original post but deleted it because I was a bit embarrassed it being lunchtime and all that but now I have been caught out!

Tracey
After being a member for a while we are given special powers to see those who post from UK. So while you lot post in yer dressinggowns,nighties,Superman or nurses outfits, underware ...or even naked, what you haven't realised is....we can see you:scared: :scared:

Yep, you can stop waving now Tracey and get dressed
Old Oct 1st 2005, 11:36 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Tracey
We obviously have a connection I only got up an hour a go and just got out the bath .... Kicked kids off computer and am sitting here in my towell ( now thats bad )lol
I really need to go and dry my hair !!!
Jane x
Old Oct 1st 2005, 11:37 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
We obviously have a connection I only got up an hour a go and just got out the bath .... Kicked kids off computer and am sitting here in my towell ( now thats bad )lol
I really need to go and dry my hair !!!
Jane x
Yes, and take your curlers out Jane
Old Oct 1st 2005, 11:37 am
Badge

After being a member for a while we are given special powers to see those who post from UK. So while you lot post in yer dressinggowns,nighties,Superman or nurses outfits, underware ...or even naked, what you haven't realised is....we can see you:scared: :scared:

Bloody hell, I had to look down then.

Badge

Old Oct 1st 2005, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

OK boss, am going now as my daughter has begun coming in and giving me the evil eye
Old Oct 1st 2005, 11:38 am
Account Closed

Bloody hell, I had to look down then.

Badge
Badge, I've been meanin to tell you.

Those boots don't look good on ya naked.

You need socks
Old Oct 1st 2005, 11:39 am
Badge

Badge, I've been meanin to tell you.

Those boots don't look good on ya naked.

You need socks
caught ya! There are no boots neither. Next people will be talking about one hand typing and the rest of it.

Old Oct 1st 2005, 11:41 am
Account Closed

OK boss, am going now as my daughter has begun coming in and giving me the evil eye
Yes, it's frightening.

Even I'm scared:scared:

And those trainers Tracey.

They look tacky with that polyester nighty but they're not a bad for sixty quid
Old Oct 1st 2005, 11:43 am
Account Closed

caught ya! There are no boots neither. Next people will be talking about one hand typing and the rest of it.
PMSL....wouldnt it be great

Eeerrrr maybe not:scared:

You're gonna catch a death dressed like that Badge

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.