oh no

Old Oct 1st 2003, 4:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point
Default oh no

just had the medicals, verything fine for me and ry but des's blood pressure would not go down, the more they took it the worse it got

got to see a cardiologist now to dismiss any underlying heart diease

a thorn in our sides

arlene

ps, the medicals were very thorough, not easy like i imagined
Old Oct 1st 2003, 4:40 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: oh no

Originally posted by arlene
just had the medicals, verything fine for me and ry but des's blood pressure would not go down, the more they took it the worse it got

a thorn in our sides

arlene

They do understand that the medicals are stressfull. All the years of planning, money spent, knowing that your application is OK pending medicals is enough to raise anyones blood pressure. After all, whether you go or not depends on 30 minutes in the doctors office. Having the guy holding on to your balls at the same time, really doesn't help the situation!
Old Oct 1st 2003, 4:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by SteveBannister
They do understand that the medicals are stressfull. All the years of planning, money spent, knowing that your application is OK pending medicals is enough to raise anyones blood pressure. After all, whether you go or not depends on 30 minutes in the doctors office. Having the guy holding on to your balls at the same time, really doesn't help the situation!

steve

the men never had the cough and drop, des has just been to the drs this afternoon to make the appointment with the cardiologist and his bp was down (sods law) so heres to another 100 pouinds for consultation fee next week

arlene
Old Oct 1st 2003, 5:01 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

steve

the men never had the cough and drop, des has just been to the drs this afternoon to make the appointment with the cardiologist and his bp was down (sods law) so heres to another 100 pouinds for consultation fee next week

arlene
I did'nt have the cough and drop.

I had the drop and i'll just swing off em for a while. This little pic pretty much sums up what i believe my expression was like. :scared:

Talk about an unpleasant experience.

Rest of the meds went no problems at all.
Old Oct 1st 2003, 5:20 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Arlene, just what you didn't need. I have been told by some nurses that what Steve said is true - they expect your blood pressure may be higher when having a medical like that with so much resting on it. On the good side though - you know straight away that he has to see the cardiologist, and you alrwady know that his bp has dropped again, so hopefully it was just the stress of the event.

best of luck to Des for next week,

Pollyana
Old Oct 1st 2003, 5:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Pollyana
Oh Arlene, just what you didn't need. I have been told by some nurses that what Steve said is true - they expect your blood pressure may be higher when having a medical like that with so much resting on it. On the good side though - you know straight away that he has to see the cardiologist, and you alrwady know that his bp has dropped again, so hopefully it was just the stress of the event.

best of luck to Des for next week,

Pollyana

poll

thanks for that

cant help saying to him told you so

took his bp at home it was raised told him to give up cigars, well the rest is history

arlene
Old Oct 1st 2003, 5:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Arlene

poll

thanks for that

cant help saying to him told you so

took his bp at home it was raised told him to give up cigars, well the rest is history

arlene
Just to say that i hope that Des's visit to the cardiologist goes well, keep us posted!
rach
Old Oct 1st 2003, 5:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

hi Arlene

Well `it never rains but it pours` hope all goes well whe Des goes back to the doctors.

footie chick
Old Oct 1st 2003, 5:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

thanks rach

will let you know next week, dosnt help being prementrual at the moment, just hope that everything is ok and we can get the meds sent off and there before the 29th when they are due or will have to ask for an extension

just as everything was going smoothly

arlene

would have a couple of these but still on nights and have only had 2 hours sleep today

will have a sesh tomorrow night
Old Oct 1st 2003, 5:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Arlene

thanks rach

will let you know next week, dosnt help being prementrual at the moment, just hope that everything is ok and we can get the meds sent off and there before the 29th when they are due or will have to ask for an extension

just as everything was going smoothly

arlene

would have a couple of these but still on nights and have only had 2 hours sleep today

will have a sesh tomorrow night
you think you've got problems! my eldest Becci (19 in december) told me today that she may be expecting! only been with the lad a couple of months!!! she's also 'homeless' well her dad kicked her out a few weeks ago and she is staying with a mate! nightmare situation, i've begged and begged her to come to Australia with us and meet some nice surfer types but she's having none of it! god i dont think my heart strings can cope anymore!!!! i was premenstrual last week, thankfully, i'd be hanging from the rafters this week!!!!
take care mate
rach
:scared:
Old Oct 1st 2003, 6:17 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Arlene,
I had almost the same thing during the very first medical that I had.
I had slipped out of work for only a while and 3 hours later when they took my blood pressure it was a little high:scared: :scared:

When I saw the doctor he asked me if I had a history of high blood pressure and did I know the risks of having an anorism.:scared: :scared:

By the time he checked it again it had come down, as I felt more relaxed and calm.

I hope that Des's blood pressure comes down. Exercise, loosing weight and eating a low salt diet might me in for him. I don't think that they will turn you down for the visa once his blood pressure is under control, even with drugs, as long as it is under the limit for his age.

(My wife tells me that drinking red beetroot juce or having boiled beetroot will lower his blood pressure - a natural cure.)

I hope it all turns out all right.
Markeh.
Old Oct 1st 2003, 6:22 pm
Monaco here we!!! oh no

ADELAIDE BOUND is an unknown quantity at this point

a thorn in our sides

arlene

Hope everything works out for you both.
Keep your chin's up.

Cheers.
Old Oct 1st 2003, 7:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

also forgot to mention declared ry had had epilepsy when he younger (has been fit free for 5 years now and on no medication) but they want me to get a copy of the neurologists report to back this up

ry also had to have neurological tests at the meds which he passed

glad i am going to work as i would get bladdered tonight and probably pickle my liver but hey i am as fit as a flea as i keep rubbing it in to des at the moment and when he answers back i have to remind him he has a dicky ticker

arlene
Old Oct 1st 2003, 8:53 pm
Monaco here we!!! oh no

ADELAIDE BOUND is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Arlene

Originally posted by nosuchluck
you think you've got problems! my eldest Becci (19 in december) told me today that she may be expecting! only been with the lad a couple of months!!! she's also 'homeless' well her dad kicked her out a few weeks ago and she is staying with a mate! nightmare situation, i've begged and begged her to come to Australia with us and meet some nice surfer types but she's having none of it! god i dont think my heart strings can cope anymore!!!! i was premenstrual last week, thankfully, i'd be hanging from the rafters this week!!!!
take care mate
rach
:scared:

Christ
I can see why you call yourself Nosuchluck.
Start drinking heavily. Cheers.