Oh No !!!!

Old May 28th 2003, 11:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold
Default Oh No !!!!

Doctors have, this morning sent away our medicals, insured them up to £500 but sent them by snail mail international signed for, even though I told them to use Swift Air.

Not sure how long it takes I think it's about 10 days my main concern was that it was insured.

I told them to address to my case officer and put my reference number on the front of the envelope also.

So please keep yout fingers crossed for me that it bloody well get's there.

C x
Old May 28th 2003, 11:51 am
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Oh No !!!!

Originally posted by Carrianne
Doctors have, this morning sent away our medicals, insured them up to £500 but sent them by snail mail international signed for, even though I told them to use Swift Air.

Not sure how long it takes I think it's about 10 days my main concern was that it was insured.

I told them to address to my case officer and put my reference number on the front of the envelope also.

So please keep yout fingers crossed for me that it bloody well get's there.

C x
At least they are insured and will be signed for!

Try not to worry, I'm sure it will be fine.

Let me know when you get your visa

Mel
Old May 28th 2003, 11:57 am
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

i sent our x-rays in a tube with our case officers name and the pobox number 'to be signed for' at the old post office

they got there all right..

cheers

richard
Old May 28th 2003, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Mel and Richard, I have just become the worrier from hell.
Old May 28th 2003, 12:48 pm
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Carrianne
Thanks Mel and Richard, I have just become the worrier from hell.

I've arranged with the doctors that I will organise a DHL courier to collect the meds from them (as they will not let me send them) the Doctors were going to send it registered post. They could not arrange a courier as they are short staffed. I don't mind doing the legwork as its only a phone call to organise

Jo
Old May 28th 2003, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

John Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant future

I didn't do anything!! didnt even think about it, just let them send them off. didn't have any proplems. Reply in a month granting me a visa.

Try and chill out!!

Have a couple of
Old May 28th 2003, 3:04 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Carrianne
Ours went the same way. I gave it 7 days and rang aspc, gave them case number, guy on phone checked and told me all had arrived safely.
Don't fret, it will all be ok!
Heather
Old May 28th 2003, 3:26 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

Doctor handed them to us at the end of our medicals and I took them up in person to London
Old May 28th 2003, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks all for replying - Just that anxious time really.

I shall wait, and have a few
Old May 29th 2003, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

thewoods is an unknown quantity at this point

my doctor sent ours off - paid £12.00 - dont know the carrier