Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

oh my god we sold the flat .....we are off

oh my god we sold the flat .....we are off

Old Nov 13th 2003, 5:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold
Default oh my god we sold the flat .....we are off

I haven't been on properly for a while, as I have been quite busy. But we have just exhanged on the flat yesterday......I cannot explain to you how I feel, it is amazing, we had a lot of worry with ours but everyhthing has run very smoothly.

We are moving in with the in laws on Monday and Crown are here to take everything on Monday, we have 12 weeks left and I have 5 weeks left in work.

It really feels like a dream and there will be plenty if

this weekend, the last weekend in the house :scared:

We have our leaving party on the 07.02.04 and fly out via LA, Fiji and new zealand arriving Brisbane on the 26.02.03.

woo hoo
Old Nov 13th 2003, 5:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: oh my god we sold the flat .....we are off

Originally posted by Carrianne
I haven't been on properly for a while, as I have been quite busy. But we have just exhanged on the flat yesterday......I cannot explain to you how I feel, it is amazing, we had a lot of worry with ours but everyhthing has run very smoothly.

We are moving in with the in laws on Monday and Crown are here to take everything on Monday, we have 12 weeks left and I have 5 weeks left in work.

We have our leaving party on the 07.02.04 and fly out via LA, Fiji and new zealand arriving Brisbane on the 26.02.03.

woo hoo

Good news on the flat front. Enjoy all the celebrating.

Really pleased for you !!

footie chick
Old Nov 13th 2003, 5:57 pm
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news, well done
Old Nov 13th 2003, 5:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

thank you Crossy and Footie xx
Old Nov 13th 2003, 5:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

nice one carrianne more champers for you soon then

arlene
Old Nov 13th 2003, 6:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yes it's been on ice since we accepted the offer back in September,

Now the hard work begins, thankfully I did that to do list ages ago.

x
Old Nov 13th 2003, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Exit UK 23rd Mar 2004, arriving in NZ 29th Mar (stop off LA Disney)
GetMeOutOfHere is an unknown quantity at this point

woo hoo
Great news, even when you accept an offer on your house the stress levels rise further, as your praying they don't pull out and when you finally exchange contracts you feel like going crazy after months of worry. So have a bloody good drink and enjoy your last weekend in your place
Old Nov 13th 2003, 6:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Great news Carrianne! Congratulations!
Old Nov 13th 2003, 6:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

thank you Leigh x
Old Nov 13th 2003, 6:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

claireg3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations,

better make a start on that list of yours. I've started and its bloody huge:scared:

Enjoy your last weekend in the house.

Claire
Old Nov 13th 2003, 7:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yes I am already there,

this packing lark is a pain in the ass, it does feel like a dream though !
Old Nov 13th 2003, 7:35 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Well done Carrianne!
Old Nov 13th 2003, 7:35 pm
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

woo hoo

Good news indeed. Even if the buyers DO pull out at least you get to make a bit of cash!

Good luck.
Old Nov 13th 2003, 7:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well thankfully they cannot now, it is legally binding yippee, if the money is delayed we get 4% interest daily or something like that.

Old Nov 13th 2003, 7:59 pm
earlswood

Many congrats Carrianne,

Won't be long till Feb

Earlswood

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.