Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

oh my god scary.. not wanting to put people off though...lol...

oh my god scary.. not wanting to put people off though...lol...

Old Apr 25th 2004, 1:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

slowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud of
Default oh my god scary.. not wanting to put people off though...lol...

:lecture: did any1 that that New Zealand is a volcano. or is on a volcano or something... :scared: :scared: :scared: when mum told me i was like ok we can stay here on england....

does any1 know when it last errupted or when it is likely to errupt again... (feel free to lie to me..lol...)

does this not scary any1..

did any1 NOT know that!!!???

monkey girl
x

:scared: :scared:
Old Apr 25th 2004, 1:14 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: oh my god scary.. not wanting to put people off though...lol...

Originally posted by slowmacro
:lecture: did any1 that that New Zealand is a volcano. or is on a volcano or something... :scared: :scared: :scared: when mum told me i was like ok we can stay here on england....

does any1 know when it last errupted or when it is likely to errupt again... (feel free to lie to me..lol...)

monkey girl
x

Yes, its volcanic! So's Tenerife, and I bet even if you havent been yourself you know loads of people that have been.

Different types of volcanos anyway (extinct, dormant etc) I'm sure you could find out more pretty easily, maybe have a look at www.purenz.com

This is quoted from the website
New Zealand's spectacularly beautiful landscape includes vast mountain chains, steaming volcanoes, sweeping coastlines, deeply indented fiords and lush rainforests.

Dont stress MonkeyGirl
Old Apr 25th 2004, 1:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

slowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud of

thanx....

i'll look at that site...

monkey girl
x
Old Apr 25th 2004, 1:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

monkey girl
x

Whats the big deal......a lot of the land mass around the world has been formed from volcanos......

Isn't the UK high risk compared to most of the world in relation to earth quakes?.......and there is always the risk of the polar ice caps melting and flooding the UK!!!

I think you will find other things to worry about which are more likely to affect your life down under!!!!

Keep taking the bananas!!!LOL

Cheers, Booboo's hubby.
Old Apr 25th 2004, 1:48 pm
Forum Regular

sven37 is an unknown quantity at this point

monkey girl
x

Fabulous English slowmacro...can't wait for your GCSE results... :scared:
Old Apr 25th 2004, 1:54 pm
Monaco here we!!! oh no

ADELAIDE BOUND is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by sven37
Fabulous English slowmacro...can't wait for your GCSE results... :scared:

Nice one Dad.
Old Apr 25th 2004, 5:50 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

... why do you think i'm off to oz!! nothing ever happens there..... right? ok i think i better go and do a google.
Old Apr 25th 2004, 5:53 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

monkey girl
x

Time to learn the hippy shake
Old Apr 25th 2004, 8:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

lol scutteruk... but doesnt australia have tornados and hurricanes?!!!! not sure....

don, what is the hippy shake?????

monkey girl
x
Old Apr 25th 2004, 8:24 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

lol scutteruk... but doesnt australia have tornados and hurricanes?!!!! not sure....

don, what is the hippy shake?????

monkey girl
x

Australia does - I think 'everywhere has something'; even in the 'uneventful UK' we have floods, hurricanes and earthquakes - I remember an earthquake that was meant to have been felt by most of the UK almost two years ago, no real damage done though

How many times in the past ten years have you heard on the news that New Zealands had some serious seismic activity?? I think you'll be fairly safe
Old Apr 25th 2004, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

i felt that earthquake, i was at me mates house, and we saw her gel piont on the bed moving... didnt think much of it

got to school every1 said it was an earthquake.... we was like oh my god....

also knowing my luck i will get to new zealnd and the volcano will decide to wake up...lol.....

do they teach you safety precautions in the event of a volcano before you move over there????????

monkey girl
x
Old Apr 25th 2004, 8:35 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

do they teach you safety precautions in the event of a volcano before you move over there????????

monkey girl
x

RUN??!??!?!
Old Apr 25th 2004, 8:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

lol.....................

does larva or magma whatever its called... flow fast or slow.....???? and r the flows wide or narrow......

monkey girl
x
Old Apr 25th 2004, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

im gonna have to think of a plan just incase.. i have bout 3 years to put it in to practise..lol..

monkey girl
x
Old Apr 25th 2004, 10:11 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

You have more chance of a volcano erupting under you in Auckland than winning the national lottery.:scared:

The volcanoes are dormant and could blow. The chance is minimal but still there. The country is on the meeting point of 2 plates and part of the Pacific Ring of fire.

Personally I would be more worried about the Orks and other middle earth characters. Must have something weird in the water to do that to the gene pool.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.