Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Oh my god -house sold in 1 day

Oh my god -house sold in 1 day

Old Jun 9th 2004, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

bored brit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Oh my god -house sold in 1 day

Oh my god how about this - for sale board went up outside house this morning and the agent phoned this afternoon to say we have an offer on the house already and for the full asking price as well.
I cant believe it sold so soon and now I am sh**ting myself as everything seems to be happening so quickly, and I am starting to have :scared: thoughts about it all.
Old Jun 9th 2004, 6:19 pm
mickj

Default Re: Oh my god -house sold in 1 day

You luck b.....d, some folks will kill for that ( not literally ). I suppose it's guinness all round then, for those that drink Make mine an OJ and lemonade

Originally posted by bored brit
Oh my god how about this - for sale board went up outside house this morning and the agent phoned this afternoon to say we have an offer on the house already and for the full asking price as well.
I cant believe it sold so soon and now I am sh**ting myself as everything seems to be happening so quickly, and I am starting to have :scared: thoughts about it all.

Old Jun 9th 2004, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

And I bargained the estate agent down to 3/4 of a percent as well so I am felling quite happy with myself (although i suppose its the easiest money he will ever make ),so yes guiness all round
Old Jun 9th 2004, 6:29 pm
mickj

Sounds like you put the H into haggling

And I bargained the estate agent down to 3/4 of a percent as well so I am felling quite happy with myself (although i suppose its the easiest money he will ever make ),so yes guiness all round

Old Jun 9th 2004, 7:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Great news mate
really chuffed for you
Rach, Mark and Chanelle xxxx
Old Jun 9th 2004, 7:21 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

For goodness sake, how jammy is that!!

Congratulations, I bet you can't believe your luck. This should send out positive vibes to those who are still waiting to sell their house. You never know what tomorrow will bring.....

I'll raise a glass across the ether to you and I feel a par-tay is in order....

D D
Old Jun 9th 2004, 8:15 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my god how about this
It's bloody marvellous but I wouldn't shout it too loud on here, not with the number of people having a bit of trouble selling!
Originally posted by Mickj
some folks will kill for that ( not literally ).
Yes literally
Old Jun 9th 2004, 8:17 pm
Go Banana's !!

Originally posted by wmoore

Yes literally

SNAP

Old Jun 9th 2004, 8:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations, send some of your luck our way, as we are one of the people waiting and waiting and waiting for house to sell and news from DIMIA.

Lindsey
Old Jun 9th 2004, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by lindseyden
Congratulations, send some of your luck our way, as we are one of the people waiting and waiting and waiting for house to sell and news from DIMIA.

Lindsey

Am sending positive vibes your way .I know its easier said than done but dont worry your time will come.
Good luck Paul.
Old Jun 9th 2004, 8:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

You lucky bas**d as they say out here.
Hope it all goes smoothly for you and you are out here before you know it.
Old Jun 9th 2004, 9:04 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Go Banana's !!
SNAP
DOUBLE SNAP!!

Congrats bored brit! Send those vibes pompey way please!!
Old Jun 9th 2004, 10:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all

Hiya,
congratulations on the house sale!.
You don't happen to be the firefighter i was reading online the other nite.?
If your not,i'm gonna feel a complete nutter!
If you are,what did you decide to do? Are you going to oz or are you gonna take the 'dream job' offer you got?

Lynn
Old Jun 10th 2004, 1:24 am
Forum Regular

thewoods is an unknown quantity at this point

hiya

dont meant o be a stick in the mud but we sold our house in 20 mins and the buyers pulled out on the completion date!!!

fortunatley we had sold before we had been granted our visa so we resold it again straight away and got the cash 2 weeks before flying out

fingers crossed for you
Old Jun 10th 2004, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

Bloodyhell, you and scutter have some luck eh.

How about sending some of it down south!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.