Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Oh My GOD Guess What....

Oh My GOD Guess What....

Old Jun 22nd 2004, 10:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Atticus will become famous soon enough
Default Oh My GOD Guess What....

We submitted our application end of march (136 independent) received by DIMIA on 5/4/04 - MODL Hairdresser

Have now received request for medicals and police reports - 2 months and 2 weeks approx after submission!!!!

Cant believe it still sinking in - woo hoooo

Thank you to everyone who were kind enough to help and to everyone on here for just posting interesting questions and answers which also helped!!!

Cant believe it oh my god!!!!!!

all the best to everyone else

Old Jun 22nd 2004, 11:36 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Get them scissors out and get snipping

I PMSL at the fact that my "dumb blonde" skill was on the list, but hey, who cares, we're here (it gets you 5 extra points at the mo doesn't it?)
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 8:15 am
Account Closed

Nicstids is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Oh My GOD Guess What....

Originally posted by Atticus
We submitted our application end of march (136 independent) received by DIMIA on 5/4/04 - MODL Hairdresser

Have now received request for medicals and police reports - 2 months and 2 weeks approx after submission!!!!

Thank you to everyone who were kind enough to help and to everyone on here for just posting interesting questions and answers which also helped!!!

Blimey Riz - that was quick! Congrats! Have you got a house to sell before you go? If so, better put it on the market asap!

Nicola
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 8:35 am
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future
Default Re: Oh My GOD Guess What....

Originally posted by Atticus

Good for you. I am really really happy. I thin since you are in the MODL you got the request for meds. I hope for everyone not in the MODL also meds sooon including me hehehe
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Atticus will become famous soon enough

Hi guys thanks for that

Hevs - we got a total of 125 points - as we submitted before all the changes - hairdressing is fab!!

Nicstids - how ya doin - hope all is well - we're absolutely chuffed to bits obviously - and house is sold as we speak sale completes end of the month!! how's that for timing!!

badri - I hope you get a request soon and to everyone else that has applied - fingers are crossed for you.

still in a state of shock - well had better start making appointments - the buggers dont give you much time to organise things!!

should have seen me last night - no-one to celebrate with - frightened my puddycats on more than one occassion for screaming every five minutes - very bizarre!! me that is not the cats!!

Old Jun 23rd 2004, 9:49 am
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough

Congratulations, its going to go really quickly now