Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Oh my God, that bit went quick!

Oh my God, that bit went quick!

Old Nov 16th 2003, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

Barbara 2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Oh my God, that bit went quick!

We are in shock! Put the house on the market on Thursday, got first viewer 12pm on Friday, got good offer 5pm Friday, accepted Sat morning. Says he wants in by Christmas!
On a realistic note it will probably all fall through, he'll never get it exchanged and completed before end January at least, and we'll have years of waiting ........
There is a small chance of everything going smoothly, which is what we need to be careful of!
I'm glad we've no more viewings for the moment anyway- we had 3 and it was a nightmare keeping the place tidy, ourselves and the cats make the mess of a family of 20!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 16th 2003, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Fnatastic news! There is hope for all the house sellers yet then. All fingers and toes crossed that it goes through.
Old Nov 16th 2003, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

sashadan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Oh my God, that bit went quick!

Originally posted by Barbara 2003
We are in shock! Put the house on the market on Thursday, got first viewer 12pm on Friday, got good offer 5pm Friday, accepted Sat morning. Says he wants in by Christmas!
On a realistic note it will probably all fall through, he'll never get it exchanged and completed before end January at least, and we'll have years of waiting ........
There is a small chance of everything going smoothly, which is what we need to be careful of!
I'm glad we've no more viewings for the moment anyway- we had 3 and it was a nightmare keeping the place tidy, ourselves and the cats make the mess of a family of 20!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
good luck
dont forget 1/give them a time limit to get survey done
2/never tell them u r going to oz(otherwise they will lower offer at last minute.)
cheers
Old Nov 16th 2003, 10:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough

good news barbara, fingers crossed eh ?

was interested to read : 2/never tell them u r going to oz(otherwise they will lower offer at last minute.)

Good tip.

Paul
Old Nov 16th 2003, 10:58 am
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn didn't know about the not telling them we're going to oz!!!!! Not going till feb, house sold so better get that contract signed quickly.

mcmercer
Old Nov 16th 2003, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh wow,,, fingers crossed it goes smoothly. Selling th ehouse is worse than getting a visa....

cheers
booboo
Old Nov 16th 2003, 11:28 am
plumber39

Well done,but as far as my house sale goe's i,m not saying anything until we get a result.

plum.

Old Nov 16th 2003, 5:59 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Yes until the contracts signed exchanged and completed nothing is sure ... what a system
Old Nov 16th 2003, 6:06 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Barbara,

Good news on getting an offer so soon. Yes it can be turned around by chrimbo. My dad (yup he is in the business) sorted my first house out in 4 weeks. Hope all goes well.

Sarah