Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Oh great - NOT

Anyone any experience of missing meds!?!?! Yep, you guessed it

Grace's meds have gone missing - they got mine, Jed's and Daisy's however

Buggery bollox
Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oh great - NOT

Oh FFS!!! Sorry mate, no experience with this but wanted to commiserate all the same. They'll turn up.

How did you find out about this - CO been in touch?
Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:03 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by steandleigh
Oh FFS!!! Sorry mate, no experience with this but wanted to commiserate all the same. They'll turn up.

How did you find out about this - CO been in touch?
yes mate via agent. seems a pi**er they got everyone else's and not grace's - cant imagine how it got lost from the rest really!?!??
Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

So whats the next step? Do you have to have it redone? It's a bit of a mystery how they managed to lose one of the four if they were all together - surely that is their fault and it should turn up, eh?

Look at the positive side to this - your CO must have had them out to look at your case and get ready to..........

Grant your visas!!! Chin up chick!
Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:10 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Have you checked with the doctors to see if some dozy bint hasn't got them sat on their desk ???? How bloody frustrating !!! Hopefully they will turn up soon
Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:28 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by steandleigh
So whats the next step? Do you have to have it redone? It's a bit of a mystery how they managed to lose one of the four if they were all together - surely that is their fault and it should turn up, eh?

Look at the positive side to this - your CO must have had them out to look at your case and get ready to..........

Grant your visas!!! Chin up chick!

yes mate - thats what george said!! george et al are going to contact LCU with dates and details n stuff. im going to ring docs for details of DHL receipt to see if i can do something/anything

im not overly stressed cos we been trying to sell house for last 6 months and nothing doing so its gonna be a while yet before we pack our bags!! ho hum
Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:29 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sel
Have you checked with the doctors to see if some dozy bint hasn't got them sat on their desk ???? How bloody frustrating !!! Hopefully they will turn up soon

its a bit odd cos they got the rest of the familys just not our eldest daughter so how on earth it has got lost from the rest of the meds is beyond me
Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:31 am
Banned

Lewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
yes mate via agent. seems a pi**er they got everyone else's and not grace's - cant imagine how it got lost from the rest really!?!??
Do I take it you have a Case Officer now then Rooksie?
Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:34 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Lewis Lapthorn
Do I take it you have a Case Officer now then Rooksie?

yes mate i guess that is good news bit odd though how they only have 3 out of 4 of our meds!?!???
Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:36 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone any experience of missing meds!?!?! Yep, you guessed it

Grace's meds have gone missing - they got mine, Jed's and Daisy's however

Buggery bollox
Mine went missing....had to have them done again
Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:41 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Mine went missing....had to have them done again

no bloody way!!!!!

they got mine, jeds and daisys but not graces !?!?!!? bizarre
Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:41 am
Banned

Lewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond repute

yes mate i guess that is good news bit odd though how they only have 3 out of 4 of our meds!?!???
That's good news then.

Everything crossed it turns up.
Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:43 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Lewis Lapthorn
That's good news then.

Everything crossed it turns up.

thanks mate
Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:50 am
Account Closed

no bloody way!!!!!

they got mine, jeds and daisys but not graces !?!?!!? bizarre
Yeah..sorry to say.

Lucky the hospital in Staffordshire rushed me through..as did the Panel doctor...who didn't charge me - but i still had to pay for another courier
Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:52 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Yeah..sorry to say.

Lucky the hospital in Staffordshire rushed me through..as did the Panel doctor...who didn't charge me - but i still had to pay for another courier
Oh...and it was the week between Xmas and NY...and i had a flight booked for the 10th of Jan!!! :scared: .lucky my lovely CO put me through as urgent...and I found I was ok on the 6th !!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.