Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Oh god, I feel sick

Oh god, I feel sick

Old Sep 20th 2005, 9:55 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Oh god, I feel sick

Just had a call from John Mason's to arrange a date to come and pack us up. Phone rang, picked up and said hello, lady says Morning, it's John Mason - oh god says I!

They are coming 18/19th October and I don't know where to start :scared:
Old Sep 20th 2005, 9:57 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Oh god, I feel sick

Excellent news!

Best thing to do is start slowly sorting stuff room by room, it's not too daunting then.
Old Sep 20th 2005, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Just had a call from John Mason's to arrange a date to come and pack us up. Phone rang, picked up and said hello, lady says Morning, it's John Mason - oh god says I!

You cant be feeling sick its your birthday
Hilary
Old Sep 20th 2005, 9:59 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20

:scared: Just start at the beginning after having a though

Kris xx
Old Sep 20th 2005, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice

hiya moneypen

Just take a deep breath, sort out exactly what you're going to need in the run up to leaving, when you immediately arrive (paperwork etc)...then leave the rest to the packers. Honestly they pack everything...when we got here we'd open up bits of paper and find a peg and a lightbulb wrapped up!!

Don't stress babe, it will be fine, you'll be unpacking at the other side before you know it!!

Good luck!

love sophia xx
Old Sep 20th 2005, 10:11 am

Flying Banana is an unknown quantity at this point

All you need to do is make sure anything you want to take with you (including PASSPORT!!!) is well out of their way on moving day as anything and everything not nailed down will be boxed and in the container before you can blink. (The buggers even packed my jar of Vegemite I'd left out for brekky on the last morning )

Think of it as your birthday present that you're move is all booked and sorted.

I must admit it felt more strange to be sat in the house on the morning Mason's were due to turn up with everything looking like it always did barring a couple of suitcases packed. Seven hours later and there was a pile of cardboard boxes in every room and ready to go.

Just take a deep breath and stay calm, it'll be over before you know it and you'll be able to sit back in the sun and enjoy a cold aussie beer before you know it

Last edited by Flying Banana; Sep 20th 2005 at 10:14 am.