Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Oh F^%$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh F^%$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Jul 21st 2006, 7:46 pm
Off to Goldy on my own!!!

sreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to all
Default Oh F^%$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just sent pccs and pay slips to c.o.Just realised I forgot to put reciept for meds in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared:
Old Jul 21st 2006, 7:55 pm
Loving Perth!

TheHallidays has a brilliant futureTheHallidays has a brilliant futureTheHallidays has a brilliant futureTheHallidays has a brilliant futureTheHallidays has a brilliant futureTheHallidays has a brilliant future
Default Re: Oh F^%$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by sreeby
Just sent pccs and pay slips to c.o.Just realised I forgot to put reciept for meds in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared:

Nightmare! We put everything in, but we sent certified copies of PCCs rather than originals and they've come back wanting the originals! Why would they want the originals - everything else has been certified copies?! More money down the drain to courier the originals over and if they get lost then we'll have to apply for PCCs all over again!! AAAGGHH

Hope you've sent originals!

Old Jul 21st 2006, 8:14 pm
Off to Goldy on my own!!!

sreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to all

Yeah sent the originals,going to scan meds reciept and email to co
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 7:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Techno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sreeby
Yeah sent the originals,going to scan meds reciept and email to co

Why do you need to send a reciept in? ( We didn't even get a reciept for our medicals! ).

Our CO only asked for meds & PCC's. We had an e-mail from her to say that they were processing our meds, but there has been no mention on having to send a receipt in.
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 7:32 am
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TheHallidays
Nightmare! We put everything in, but we sent certified copies of PCCs rather than originals and they've come back wanting the originals! Why would they want the originals - everything else has been certified copies?! More money down the drain to courier the originals over and if they get lost then we'll have to apply for PCCs all over again!! AAAGGHH

Hope you've sent originals!

We never had to send receipts nor did my SIL and we both got visa's with no drama !!! as long as you have used a DIMIA panel doctor .

The reason for PCC can't send copies is the blue line at the top and bottom when photo copied either disappear or say something ( i'm sure thats right , I've read on here somewhere before)
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Sandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to all

We sent the receipts and eveything else we thought might be of use to them. I think it says on the forms to send the receipts.

Sandra

Originally Posted by Techno Freak
Why do you need to send a reciept in? ( We didn't even get a reciept for our medicals! ).

Our CO only asked for meds & PCC's. We had an e-mail from her to say that they were processing our meds, but there has been no mention on having to send a receipt in.
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 8:41 am
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandra and Jim
We sent the receipts and eveything else we thought might be of use to them. I think it says on the forms to send the receipts.

Sandra

We sent the receipts as well for the meds. It had a little checklist that said we had to send them back with the police checks etc. Maybe they have changed it?
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Techno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I've just scrutinised the e-mail and all of the documents that our case officer sent us when they requested our medicals and police checks. I can't find any reference to sending in medicals receipts so I aint gonna bother.

The only 'checklist' as such was a cover letter that is to be sent back to DIMIA, this had the requested documents listed - the only thing on this list was the police checks.

If anyone knows of where it states to send the receipt, then please post so that I can chase up the doctor and request a receipt.

Thanks.
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 9:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Sandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to all

I've checked through all the info we received from IMMI Depart and on the last page of the letter from them telling us to go to next stage, medicals and police checks etc (we did process on our own and not through an agent) it asks for evidence of undertaking medical examinations. We scanned the receipts we received from Radiologist and Docs when we had our appointments and sent the originals off along with Police Clearance and Note of Change of Circumstance forms as this was all the evidence we had for them.

I know if it was me I would be sending off everything that might help, don't want to delay things any longer than is necessary.

Good luck

Sandra
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

I've checked through all the info we received from IMMI Depart and on the last page of the letter from them telling us to go to next stage, medicals and police checks etc (we did process on our own and not through an agent) it asks for evidence of undertaking medical examinations. We scanned the receipts we received from Radiologist and Docs when we had our appointments and sent the originals off along with Police Clearance and Note of Change of Circumstance forms as this was all the evidence we had for them.

I know if it was me I would be sending off everything that might help, don't want to delay things any longer than is necessary.

Good luck

Sandra

I've re-read my letter from the CO again and there is no mention of evidencing medical untertaking. We are going alone also, ( no agent ).

I e-mailed our agent last week as there was a spelling mistake in our address. I informed them of the correct spelling and used the e-mail as an opportunity to tell our CO that we had done our meds and they were on there way to Oz and that we would be sending our PCC's as soon as we recieve them.

Our CO e-mailed back straight away thanking us for amending our address. She also said that they had our meds and were still processing them.

I should think the fact they have got the our medicals shuold be proof enough that we've actually had them done...
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold

it asks for evidence of undertaking medical examinations.
Surely evidence of the meds is the meds as they are signed and seal with a stamp from a panel doctor pre approved by the DIMIA !!!
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 1:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Our medicals went to Sydney and the Police Clearance, Change of Circumstance form and evidence of medicals went to Adelaide. We just sent them anyway. We were given receipts when we paid for xrays and medicals. If you have them I would copy and send the originals. Nothing lost, just add your ref number and case number and they will match them up.

good luck.
Sandra

Originally Posted by tabby
Surely evidence of the meds is the meds as they are signed and seal with a stamp from a panel doctor pre approved by the DIMIA !!!