Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The OFFICIAL Sandown Meet Thread

The OFFICIAL Sandown Meet Thread

Old Mar 8th 2006, 7:29 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default The OFFICIAL Sandown Meet Thread

Right you lot

There's only just over a week to go until the Sandown Expo (17-19th March).
Is there anyone who wants to meet up afterwards?

The Famous Green Man pub in Ewell (about 20 mins drive from Sandown).
Saturday afternoon whenever and Sunday afternoon whenever!

So far there's just us and Fluffy

Julie. x
Old Mar 8th 2006, 7:35 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The OFFICIAL Sandown Meet Thread

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
Right you lot

Julie. x

sorry Julie
would love to but that Fluffy scared me off"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No not really,
mum has got girls for day as we're actually going to Sandown this year so can't have them in eve this time, perhaps anyone going to Sandown its self, we can meet in the bar surprise!!!!!!
i know PP is heading that way, or was! coz we're hoping to meet up with her again
Old Mar 8th 2006, 10:15 pm
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: The OFFICIAL Sandown Meet Thread

Right you lot

Julie. x

Have never been to one of these seminars, are they any good??? Do you learn loads??? Also which is the best day to go?? Looked on the site and you cant book tickets anymore?? Anyone know how much it is to get in??

Could well fancy meeting up with everyone at The Green Man, blimey that takes me back as use to drink in there when I was about 15-16 as my friend used to live in the house back up from there on the right hand side, the huge white one that still backs on to the cricket ground!!

Now live in East Sussex, and have not been there for over 15 years!! Gosh all the memories are suddenly flooding back!! ha ha :scared:
Old Mar 8th 2006, 11:02 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by toon williams
Have never been to one of these seminars, are they any good??? Do you learn loads??? Also which is the best day to go?? Looked on the site and you cant book tickets anymore?? Anyone know how much it is to get in??

Could well fancy meeting up with everyone at The Green Man, blimey that takes me back as use to drink in there when I was about 15-16 as my friend used to live in the house back up from there on the right hand side, the huge white one that still backs on to the cricket ground!!

Now live in East Sussex, and have not been there for over 15 years!! Gosh all the memories are suddenly flooding back!! ha ha :scared:
The pub's had a huge facelift Toon. You won't recognise the place
Would be good to meet you there.
As far as the expo is concerned, there's loads of companies there like removals, migraton agents, financial people etc. I've been to two now so not bothering to go to the next one, but would like to meet up afterwards.
Any more takers?
Julie. x
Old Mar 9th 2006, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

Secretsquirral has a spectacular aura aboutSecretsquirral has a spectacular aura aboutSecretsquirral has a spectacular aura about

Right you lot

Julie. x
Hi Julie,
We will try our best to get there on one of the days, but we fly out on the 23rd and so loads to do. Maybe we could pop in for a quick drink - what time are you meeting there?

Debbie
Old Mar 9th 2006, 9:49 am
Chocoholic

Originally Posted by Secretsquirral
Hi Julie,
We will try our best to get there on one of the days, but we fly out on the 23rd and so loads to do. Maybe we could pop in for a quick drink - what time are you meeting there?

Debbie
Hi Debbie,
I thought it must be soon that you are off!
On the Saturday I can be there whenever as I live literally round the corner from the pub. Probably about 4 ish. On the Sunday I'll be there at about 2 onwards.
Hope to see you on either day.
Julie. x
Old Mar 9th 2006, 11:02 am
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Debbie,
I thought it must be soon that you are off!
On the Saturday I can be there whenever as I live literally round the corner from the pub. Probably about 4 ish. On the Sunday I'll be there at about 2 onwards.
Hope to see you on either day.
Julie. x
Ooooh I might come up....

Nick
Old Mar 10th 2006, 7:11 am
Chocoholic

Originally Posted by nick72

Nick
Good. The more the merrier
Old Mar 11th 2006, 10:48 am
Pam
Forum Regular

Pam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Secretsquirral
Hi Julie,

Debbie
Hi Debbie,

We too are off on the 23rd! We're going with Singapore airlines (Perth bound via Sinagpore) - how about you?

Pam
Old Mar 13th 2006, 10:12 pm
Chocoholic

Just thought I'd bump this up to see if I can get anyone interested in meeting up after the show on either Saturday or Sunday (or both).
Julie. x
Old Mar 14th 2006, 3:05 pm
Pam
Forum Regular

Pam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the rough

Just thought I'd bump this up to see if I can get anyone interested in meeting up after the show on either Saturday or Sunday (or both).
Julie. x
We'll be there on Saturday - but need to get away by 3ish (babysitter needs to get off early). Could meet in the bar lunchtimeish?
Old Mar 14th 2006, 3:11 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alan and sam
sorry Julie
would love to but that Fluffy scared me off"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No not really,
mum has got girls for day as we're actually going to Sandown this year so can't have them in eve this time, perhaps anyone going to Sandown its self, we can meet in the bar surprise!!!!!!
i know PP is heading that way, or was! coz we're hoping to meet up with her again

All being well, I will be there Saturday. I might be having my dog for the day and she will eat my flat if left alone, so hoping hubby will have her if hes not working. He doesnt fancy it anyway.

But it would be nice to meet up properly this time.
Old Mar 14th 2006, 3:12 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nick72

Nick

Oh good, me thinks I owe you a beer.
Old Mar 14th 2006, 3:15 pm
Chocoholic

Originally Posted by Pam
We'll be there on Saturday - but need to get away by 3ish (babysitter needs to get off early). Could meet in the bar lunchtimeish?
Do you mean the bar at the show or at the pub afterwards Pam?
Old Mar 14th 2006, 3:27 pm
Pam
Forum Regular

Do you mean the bar at the show or at the pub afterwards Pam?
At the show. We want to have a good look round the show, and if I'm let loose in the pub so early in the day I make not make it back in to the show!!

We'll be getting there for when it opens (the show not the pub!), so we'll be thinking about taking a break between 12 and 1 anyway? How about you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.