Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Old Nov 21st 2005, 9:51 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Originally Posted by suzy
I don't know who Annalise is.
If you were a teenage boy in the late 80's you would know who she was
Old Nov 21st 2005, 9:55 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by seang
If you were a teenage boy in the late 80's you would know who she was

How old is she. She doesn't look old enough to have been around then.
Old Nov 21st 2005, 9:57 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

How old is she. She doesn't look old enough to have been around then.
make that 90's
Old Nov 21st 2005, 9:58 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by seang
make that 90's

Oh right. I was going to say she looks bloody amazing for a 30 something
Old Nov 21st 2005, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

ginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond repute

This Morning on ITV at noon has a half hour I'm a Celeb program
Old Nov 21st 2005, 10:02 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ginaf
Thanks. I'll try and watch that
Old Nov 21st 2005, 10:05 am
Account Closed

Anyone else think Jilly Goolden should get over herself.

Refusing to drink wine from a tin. I mean you're in the jungle mate just drink it 'cos there probably won't be alot of alcohol in future.
Old Nov 21st 2005, 10:15 am
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Old Nov 21st 2005, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

ginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond repute

Got tha wrong, sorry. At least we got to watch Simon Cowell
Old Nov 21st 2005, 11:44 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
PMSL
Old Nov 21st 2005, 12:12 pm
Account Closed

Got tha wrong, sorry. At least we got to watch Simon Cowell

and Il Divo at the end
Old Nov 21st 2005, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Thatch's pants were rather large. Bridget Jones eat your heart out.
I think she needs big pants for her errr.... big thatch maybe? I have to say I honestly like the woman. I would never squat and pee in a public place, let alone with 10 million viewers (ok that number is completely made up)! The woman has balls.......and yes I'm still looking for that adams apple!

All the news has been on about is the 'fainting' incident with Elaine and all the drama surrounding it. Get rid of the alcoholic (she'd have drunk from Gilly's tin) and bring in Cannon and Ball!!!
Old Nov 21st 2005, 12:41 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by glittababe
I think she needs big pants for her errr.... big thatch maybe? I have to say I honestly like the woman. I would never squat and pee in a public place, let alone with 10 million viewers (ok that number is completely made up)! The woman has balls.......and yes I'm still looking for that adams apple!

All the news has been on about is the 'fainting' incident with Elaine and all the drama surrounding it. Get rid of the alcoholic (she'd have drunk from Gilly's tin) and bring in Cannon and Ball!!!

Yep, just read the paper. They reckon she wasn't in a fit state to go in the jungle anyway.

Can't warm to Thatch - she's just too weird - maybe she'll be a hero after the bushtucker trial she does tonight.

Have you just got up GB??
Old Nov 21st 2005, 12:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, just read the paper. They reckon she wasn't in a fit state to go in the jungle anyway.

Can't warm to Thatch - she's just too weird - maybe she'll be a hero after the bushtucker trial she does tonight.

Have you just got up GB??
No I sorted some stuff out for my nan, went to the gym now waiting for a call from the mortgage company as we'll probably have to remortgage to validate visas as house not selling. What do you think of Kimberly, the aus chick? I was quite impressed by the way she dealt with Elaine on the high wire thingy? She's a very strong character, matter of fact and has good bush skills! Apparently the production team are well impressed with her!
Old Nov 21st 2005, 12:50 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by glittababe
No I sorted some stuff out for my nan, went to the gym now waiting for a call from the mortgage company as we'll probably have to remortgage to validate visas as house not selling. What do you think of Kimberly, the aus chick? I was quite impressed by the way she dealt with Elaine on the high wire thingy? She's a very strong character, matter of fact and has good bush skills! Apparently the production team are well impressed with her!
Blimey, you're good doing all that after working nights. I just mope about feeling all sick after doing nights which are thankfully few and far between.

I don't know anything about Kinberley. I keep calling her Annalise 'cos the papers keep referring to her as that. I didn't even know she was in Neighbours till last Friday. Can't warm to her either.

My faves are deffo Sheree and Sid

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.