Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Old Nov 20th 2005, 9:45 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Originally Posted by possoms
JUst seen Thatcher having a pee far too much info I fear :scared:

How funny was Ant and Decs reaction to that. I love them. I think David D will win...he is hilarious. And didnt I say Elaine would be first to leave? Could be a spot of alcohol withdrawal causing her to fit? By all accounts she likes a drop or two..... Notice they didnt say what was wrong with her....
Old Nov 20th 2005, 9:50 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lucyb
How funny was Ant and Decs reaction to that. I love them. I think David D will win...he is hilarious. And didnt I say Elaine would be first to leave? Could be a spot of alcohol withdrawal causing her to fit? By all accounts she likes a drop or two..... Notice they didnt say what was wrong with her....
Aye Davids the Daddy
Old Nov 20th 2005, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

suzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Paul2004
How rude! ...

We ALL like Chico I thought ...
Well actually, I didn't like him, until this week, when I thought it was quite an entertaining performance.Perhaps his little baby Chicos and Chicettes helped.

Thought DD was quite good tonight. But I still want RICKYYYYYY to win!
Old Nov 20th 2005, 10:08 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Carol Thatcher gets my vote...what a woman...did you see her puke stain on her shirt after the sky dive...and pissing in camp...
Old Nov 20th 2005, 10:11 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by suzannepatricia
Well actually, I didn't like him, until this week, when I thought it was quite an entertaining performance.Perhaps his little baby Chicos and Chicettes helped.

Thought DD was quite good tonight. But I still want RICKYYYYYY to win!
oh no it'll never be Chico time for me i'm afraid
Old Nov 21st 2005, 4:23 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
oh no it'll never be Chico time for me i'm afraid
well......watched the whole thing (inc that bit on ITV2 with TPT) and all I can say is......Vote for Thatcher!!!! What a man.... I mean woman! She's hilarious, squatting away, quality chick! And wot's up with TPT's shoulders (aka Tara Palmer Tominkinson)? She was all hunched up and acted as if she was on drugs....talking of which Elaine Lordon, wot a girl. Wonder if it was a 'real' faint (the cynic in me)? She just had all the looks of a drug addict on withdrawal! Oh and i have to add that kimberly was fab getting her off the high wire thing. She was nice and strict with her. What she wanted to say was "you ******* stupid whinging pom, get yourself across this high wire NOW and shut up moaning!" However, she restrained herself from those rants and was polite about the whole thing (unlike me)
Old Nov 21st 2005, 6:42 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Rrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccckkkkkkk kkkkkkkkyyyyyyyyyy

Ss
Old Nov 21st 2005, 7:32 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lucyb

I thought Elaine was going cold turkey out there too.

She admitted she should have gone to the gym and done some exercise so she could cope. I was shocked to see she's only 39.
Old Nov 21st 2005, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy
I thought Elaine was going cold turkey out there too.

She admitted she should have gone to the gym and done some exercise so she could cope. I was shocked to see she's only 39.
Doesn't she look awful??? Its freezing here, have dropped kids off at school and crawled back into bed.
Old Nov 21st 2005, 8:22 am
Forum Regular

ginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond repute

I loved it last night, Sheree to win
Old Nov 21st 2005, 9:20 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ginaf
I loved it last night, Sheree to win
I agree with that. she seems quite genuine compared to the others. Rickeeeeeee quite good fun too.
Old Nov 21st 2005, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

ginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy
I agree with that. she seems quite genuine compared to the others. Rickeeeeeee quite good fun too.
Yes, Rickay seems like a nice guy. Jenny Frost and Annalise looked like they could get their claws out soon. There is talk of Cannon and Ball joining the show a bit later on.
Old Nov 21st 2005, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

BobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of light

There is talk of Cannon and Ball joining the show a bit later on.

Rock on Tommy! :-)
Old Nov 21st 2005, 9:38 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ransi
Carol Thatcher gets my vote...what a woman...did you see her puke stain on her shirt after the sky dive...and pissing in camp...

Thatch's pants were rather large. Bridget Jones eat your heart out.
Old Nov 21st 2005, 9:40 am
Account Closed

Yes, Rickay seems like a nice guy. Jenny Frost and Annalise looked like they could get their claws out soon. There is talk of Cannon and Ball joining the show a bit later on.

I don't know who Annalise is. I read she was in Neighbours. She looks rather catty to me. Is Elaine back in camp yet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.