Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Offers on Car & House ;o)

Offers on Car & House ;o)

Old Sep 7th 2005, 8:03 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Offers on Car & House ;o)

Well, we have finally agreed on a price for our house! Luckily for us, the buyer is my hubbys boss & he is willing to wait until we get our yellow envelope to start proceedings with the solicitors as he just wants to rent it out. We have negotiated a price with him that is £1000 less than we wanted but in return he is letting us stay rent free in the house (after completion) for up to 3 mths so we have time to get everything finalised! We are having the agreement written up by our solicitor so we are covered too. To top that good news I took the car in for its service & MOT last Thursday & the mechanic said that when we are ready to sell the car he wants to buy it as he has worked on it for 4+ yrs & knows its been well looked after! LOL

So all I have to say is..... bring it on Mr DIMIA.... bring it on!
Old Sep 7th 2005, 8:10 am
BAY
BE Enthusiast

BAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Offers on Car & House ;o)

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Well, we have finally agreed on a price for our house! Luckily for us, the buyer is my hubbys boss & he is willing to wait until we get our yellow envelope to start proceedings with the solicitors as he just wants to rent it out. We have negotiated a price with him that is £1000 less than we wanted but in return he is letting us stay rent free in the house (after completion) for up to 3 mths so we have time to get everything finalised! We are having the agreement written up by our solicitor so we are covered too. To top that good news I took the car in for its service & MOT last Thursday & the mechanic said that when we are ready to sell the car he wants to buy it as he has worked on it for 4+ yrs & knows its been well looked after! LOL

Result ! , time for some
Old Sep 7th 2005, 8:13 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

That's fantastic Claire, it's obviously meant to be
Mandi

p.s. did you get my pm?
Old Sep 7th 2005, 8:21 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

sound nkool to me claire,thats one wieght off your mind,at least once you get your yellow envelope all you ve go to do is plan your exit

tracey
Old Sep 7th 2005, 8:31 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

so pleased for you that thing are working out v nicely indeed without the house selling stress most of us are going through - you can spend the time saved enjoying that beautiful new daughter of yours.
Old Sep 7th 2005, 9:28 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

fantastic news - karma sent for the yellow envelope.
Old Sep 7th 2005, 9:35 am

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey that is brilliant news. It will all save you so much stress.
How lovely not to have to go throught Estate Agents and viewings etc especially with a new baby.
Congratualtions!!

Sharon
x
Old Sep 7th 2005, 12:49 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

That's great Claire. Your reward for being so helpful to us on here

Suzy x
Old Sep 7th 2005, 1:10 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant news!!! Did you get my last PM?
Old Sep 7th 2005, 1:30 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandi248
did you get my pm?

Originally Posted by The A Team
Did you get my last PM?
Yes got your PM's - Mum is putting some prices together as we speak...... the thing is that she is off to Pakistan to spend time with my StepDad (that is where he works) on 15th Sept so we cannot offer any "extra" services until January 2006 but the accomodation is still available during that time. BEar with me guys! I will let you know ASAP!
Old Sep 7th 2005, 1:56 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Yes got your PM's - Mum is putting some prices together as we speak...... the thing is that she is off to Pakistan to spend time with my StepDad (that is where he works) on 15th Sept so we cannot offer any "extra" services until January 2006 but the accomodation is still available during that time. BEar with me guys! I will let you know ASAP!
No hurry....just checking you received it!
Old Sep 7th 2005, 2:19 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like things are coming together at last. That's great!
Julie
Old Sep 7th 2005, 3:06 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by The A Team
No hurry....just checking you received it!
Ditto
Old Sep 7th 2005, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey thats good news!

Hope all is well

Georgina
Old Sep 7th 2005, 8:25 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Brilliant news Claire,
Fingers crossed for a quick yellow envelope
Carole

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.