off to piss in the sink

Old Dec 22nd 2003, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

juri is an unknown quantity at this point

nevermind

Last edited by juri; Oct 7th 2004 at 8:51 am. Reason: embarrassing
Old Dec 22nd 2003, 12:24 pm
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Have you tried the cold concrete of Aussie laundry rooms? That sudden chill could cause a problem... you might not have much left to 'steer'...

Not that I'm speaking from experience! It's just a thought I had when reading this thread....
Old Dec 22nd 2003, 1:29 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all
Default Re: off to piss in the sink

Originally posted by juri
absolutely nothing to do with emigrating to Aus or Nz but then again how many threads are?
There are two types of guys -- those who piss in the sink and liars.
Been caught-- now that is embarrassing --- wife (stealth) catches you with your willy in your favourite rangers mug. All drink related of course normally a normal law abiding citizen.
Could call this 'fess up- embarrassing caught thread' ( if I could spell it)

You could always take a piss in the pool (or if you haven't got one - try the neighbours pool and that will teach them for having a pool when you haven't got one ) - Or I suppose nobody has ever p*ssed in a pool before.

anyway - yuck!!! hope your wife belted you one - p*ssing in the sink - very unhygienic , try the dishwasher next time
Old Dec 22nd 2003, 1:35 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Or ask a surfer if they ever piss in their wet suit? It is a long way back and there aren't many bushes at the beach. It is a very warming experience in the fully sealed steamer.
Old Dec 22nd 2003, 1:38 pm
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by bondipom
Or ask a surfer if they ever piss in their wet suit? It is a long way back and there aren't many bushes at the beach. It is a very warming experience in the fully sealed steamer.
Wet suits, yes. Dry suits? NO!!!

Old scuba diver trick, too, especially when diving in the UK! Instant central heating...
Old Dec 22nd 2003, 1:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

It must be hereditary in our family, my husband (I know he's not here to defend himself - but he wont mind) has wee'd on the gas fire, his hifi, the front door and most probably the sink. This has been when he was semi-conscious of course. Caught my son the other week in the spare bedroom weeing all over his dads weights (well I suppose a big weight on the foor resembled the top of the toilet).

Happy Days
Old Dec 22nd 2003, 2:57 pm
Be true to your skew

Pookin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by DianeOZ
It must be hereditary in our family, my husband (I know he's not here to defend himself - but he wont mind) has wee'd on the gas fire, his hifi, the front door and most probably the sink. This has been when he was semi-conscious of course. Caught my son the other week in the spare bedroom weeing all over his dads weights (well I suppose a big weight on the foor resembled the top of the toilet).

Happy Days
LOL!

Mine also peed in a hi-fi. He lifted the lid of the turntable and went away! Also peed into his rucksack the night before we left for a trip and was sick into his mini rucksack once in an airline queue!

Aaaaaah bless 'em!
Old Dec 22nd 2003, 6:45 pm
Badge

I don't get the people who are sick in the sink, when it is far easier to be sick in the toilet...

I've done that thing where you are so desperate, you've got it out and start peeing as you are manoevring to the bowl..requires pin-point timing and execution - "quiet please - no flash photography"

BM

Old Dec 22nd 2003, 7:10 pm
Adelaide here we come

kittenlips is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, that really gets to me too when my HUSBAND pukes in the sink and not the toilet. WHY? OH WHY does he do it? It leaves horrible chunks of food stuck in the sink hole YUCK!!

Anyway back to p*ing, my husbands best mate p*ssed all over his wife's feet on their honeymoon! Kinky heh?

Theresa
Old Dec 22nd 2003, 8:42 pm
Free at last!

Houdini is on a distinguished road

A mate of mine pissed on an electric fence - taught him a lesson it did.
Old Dec 22nd 2003, 9:53 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hubby used to do casual wees all over the place after a few pints , once we were away with some friends and he mistook their bedroom for bathroom and proceeded to do it over them, when my friend tried to wake him up 'WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING' it bought him round and he has been mortified ever since.
Old Dec 22nd 2003, 10:07 pm
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by mcmercer
he mistook their bedroom for bathroom
nearly PMSL

also to add the outdoors, when returning from drinking sessions hedges, embankments and ditches are good places.

On one occassion, husband also managed to lose his glasses, on his hands and knees searching for them getting stung by nettles everywhere, oh and he was wearing a kilt (true scots man style) :scared:

He does not know which ditch/embankment it was so ended up having to get another pair - see what happens when you go away and leave the menfolk to play
Old Dec 22nd 2003, 10:15 pm
Badge

once woke up (this was in my army days) to find a bloke peeing on me - deliberately(!) - I had got in to 'trouble' in the town a few nights before - so letting down the regiment - so this was all part of my 'punishment' - which concluded with us then having to have a punchup refereed by the room..luckily he had been drinking so it only took a few punches to 'despatch' him. He did get around to apologising a few months later.

BM

lol. those were the days..

Old Dec 22nd 2003, 10:25 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

He also used the linen basket regularly, on one occasion insisting it was me!
I'm in trouble later when he reads this!!
Old Dec 23rd 2003, 6:08 am
Forum Regular

piglit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: off to piss in the sink

Come to thimk of it I caught my husband the other night pissing in the bath which happens to be right next to the toilet.

When I asked him the following day why he did this he could not remember a thing. Yes you guessed it he had been to the pub.