Off to Perth

Old Jul 8th 2004, 9:17 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a great trip...and best of luck to all.

By the way, Martin Laursen will prove to be an excellent buy.

Wayne Rooney...

Who needs him !!!

Three Legs
Old Jul 8th 2004, 9:53 am
Just Joined

helenj is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Off to Perth

Originally posted by dave.t
That's it then.

After 18 months of planning, form filling, worrying,stressing, the wife changing her mind half a dozen times and loads of teary goodbyes....we fly to Perth on Friday at midday with Singapore Airlines.

If anyone else is flying on that day, we'll be the knackered looking parents trying to sort out two very tired looking little ones! And if you happen to sit by us on the plane.....sorry!!

good luck dave, tracey and kids cheers for getting jon to want to move looks like this time next year it will be our turn. Really hope it all goes well for you guys stay in touch would like to no how things are going!

Helen (up the villa)
Old Jul 8th 2004, 10:31 am
Just Joined

Location: SE London & Scotland but hoping to end up in Kalamunda
stafford1954 is on a distinguished road

Good Luck Guys and I appreciate the point about travelling with kids.

With luck we'll Be About 9 months behind you as we're planning on living in the hills around Kalamunda but are heading there in November for house hunting, schools etc.

For us it's the dreaded waiting period (which nobody appears to enjoy) whilst the papers are studied in Adelaide and a decision made but there is no point getting overly stressed out.

Keep Smiling and dont eat too much vegamite

Regards

Paul & May
Old Jul 8th 2004, 10:54 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Safe trip, and good luck for the future!

Old Jul 8th 2004, 11:37 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

safe trip !!!!

Dont be a stranger when you arrive! Give us a call if you need any help for settling in.

Oh and bring loads of jumpers etc, cos its ****** cold at the moment
Old Jul 8th 2004, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

FiFi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Off to Perth

Best of luck to you and your family Dave - don't worry about the flight ... we did it in January non stop.. the time passes, lots of food and videos to keep everyone busy and your so excited about your new life you don't want to sleep anyway

seriously it is well worth .. but remember its winter here now,, bit like April in Scotland - rain, wind and somedays nice bright sunshine during the day .. overnight (from dusk at 7pm until dawn at 7am) its cold 1-8 degrees (bring your raincoat and woolies, not many houses in Perth don't have central heating)

take care
Old Jul 8th 2004, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

hutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the rough
Default give me a call when u arrive

for all of u cumin to perth, send me a pm and i will give u my no and we will b happy for u to meet up at our house for a drink or 2......and any questions u may have, we r in rockingham so the nearer the better........good flight s to u all xxxxxxxxxxxjan hutchy