Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Off to Oz - anyone want anything??!!

Wikiposts

Off to Oz - anyone want anything??!!

Old Oct 27th 2003, 9:37 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Off to Oz - anyone want anything??!!

Well, we're off to Oz for our much-needed 3 week holiday on Thursday. Can't wait. It'll be a struggle getting on the plane back to the UK though

Unfortunately we can take no clothes or other personal effects because we seem to be shipping most of the UK to Oz for all our friends/rellies/etc and will be bringing most of Oz back to the UK for the...anyone else have this problem??!!
Old Oct 27th 2003, 10:16 pm
tennisoz

Default Re: Off to Oz - anyone want anything??!!

Originally posted by bundy
Well, we're off to Oz for our much-needed 3 week holiday on Thursday. Can't wait. It'll be a struggle getting on the plane back to the UK though

Unfortunately we can take no clothes or other personal effects because we seem to be shipping most of the UK to Oz for all our friends/rellies/etc and will be bringing most of Oz back to the UK for the...anyone else have this problem??!!
Good luck Bundy and give my regards to Nundy

If you have any room left can you bring back my parents, my brothers and their families, some cherry ripes, some decent coffee, some ....... better stop

TennisOz

Old Oct 27th 2003, 10:19 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tennisoz
Good luck Bundy and give my regards to Nundy

If you have any room left can you bring back my parents, my brothers and their families, some cherry ripes, some decent coffee, some ....... better stop

TennisOz
Righto, I'll see what I can do...might not have room with all the bundy rum, Warheads, Killer Pythons and my partner's 11 year old half sister though!
Old Oct 27th 2003, 11:08 pm
WBB

Righto, I'll see what I can do...might not have room with all the bundy rum, Warheads, Killer Pythons and my partner's 11 year old half sister though!

warheads??

have you been working for bin laden?

Old Oct 27th 2003, 11:20 pm
Bubble blowing member

ohsohopeful is an unknown quantity at this point

A permanent residency visa would be really nice!
Old Oct 27th 2003, 11:21 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by welshboybilly
warheads??

have you been working for bin laden?
Of the super sour, dribble-inducing lolly variety, I hasten to add!
Old Oct 27th 2003, 11:22 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by ohsohopeful
A permanent residency visa would be really nice!
Maybe I could buy in bulk and bring them back to dish out to us all!
Old Oct 27th 2003, 11:22 pm
Bubble blowing member

ohsohopeful is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe I could buy in bulk and bring them back to dish out to us all!
What a fortune you could make....
Old Oct 28th 2003, 12:07 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Of the super sour, dribble-inducing lolly variety, I hasten to add!

Sends a shiver down my spine just thinking about those nasty 'orrible little blue ones!
Old Oct 28th 2003, 12:09 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by PeteY
Sends a shiver down my spine just thinking about those nasty 'orrible little blue ones!
But think of the endurance factor! From pain must come pleasure...
Old Oct 28th 2003, 12:15 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

But think of the endurance factor! From pain must come pleasure...
My wife gave me one as a joke, the evil so and so. Did'nt let on what to expect!!

Bit off topic, hope you don't mind....just thought you might appreciate this The wife and I have just got the inlaws to order us a toy for when we arrive Its a canidian canoe We are going to try to camp our way up the Glenelg river, and I can't wait !!!!

Roll on December !!!
Old Oct 28th 2003, 12:22 am
She's a bird, you know

My wife gave me one as a joke, the evil so and so. Did'nt let on what to expect!!

Bit off topic, hope you don't mind....just thought you might appreciate this The wife and I have just got the inlaws to order us a toy for when we arrive Its a canidian canoe We are going to try to camp our way up the Glenelg river, and I can't wait !!!!

Roll on December !!!

Not jealous at all. Mind you, I'm shockingly bad at canoeing - I spent 3 hours on the Avon river in Christchurch NZ quite literally going round in circles until some 6 year old came and rescued me.
Old Oct 28th 2003, 12:49 am
tennisoz

Roll on December !!!
Your spelling of Glenelg is incorrect - you have it backwards Anyone got any other place names which are the same both ways? Nice place incidentally.

TennisOz