Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Off in 4 weeks for hols anyone want info? (plumbing)

Off in 4 weeks for hols anyone want info? (plumbing)

Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all
Default Off in 4 weeks for hols anyone want info? (plumbing)

Hi Guys,
We're off to Perth at the end of May - I will be sussing out Plumbing stuff and OH sorting out Teaching (well TA teaching to be exact!) for employment etc..
Am happy to find out things for others looking to go (perth obviously though!!) in these fields if you want. I know you can look things up on the internet etc but I've not always found the answers to the questions.....
Make sense??
Anyway babbling on so let me know.....
Cheers
DTP
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 6:00 pm
Just Joined

Rog and Deb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Off in 4 weeks for hols anyone want info? (plumbing)

Hi Dan - just found your thread - wondering if your still in a popsition to offer any plumbing advise? We were due to move to Bunbury in Jan - however on reflection due to costs of schools etc decided to wait until kids finished A Levels and GCSE (July next year) - did however buy land (on our mortgage here in UK). Any help and advice would be invaluable...... OH has Plubing & Heating bus for 16 years.Thanks in advance.