ODP wages in NZ

Old Jan 9th 2004, 10:29 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default ODP wages in NZ

I cannot find what an ODP earns in New Zealand anyone any ideas. Will proberly want to be out of Auckland.

Jack
Old Jan 9th 2004, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Can't give much info, other than I was chatting to other nursing staff at the hospital where I now work and we don't have ODP/ODA's. It's all qualified nursing staff.

Gill
Old Mar 30th 2004, 3:56 pm
WBB

Default Re: ODP wages in NZ

Originally posted by Jack Daws
I cannot find what an ODP earns in New Zealand anyone any ideas. Will proberly want to be out of Auckland.

Jack
what is an ODP anyway daws?

PS congrats on the milestone.

Old Mar 30th 2004, 3:59 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
what is an ODP anyway daws?

PS congrats on the milestone.
How did you do that?

Spooky :scared:

Cheers
Old Mar 30th 2004, 5:33 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Jack Daws
How did you do that?