Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ocean Reef Primary School Fete - Meet Lord Lucan

Ocean Reef Primary School Fete - Meet Lord Lucan

Old Nov 17th 2004, 11:52 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ocean Reef Primary School Fete - Meet Lord Lucan

Calling all Perthites.... Come and meet Renth and Lord Lucan.

The Ocean Reef Primary School is having a "Monster Fete!"

When is it - Saturday 20th November 3pm to 7.30pm

Why should you come?

Apart from the many stalls, sideshows, sausage sizzle etc... the fete features two big draw cards - The Scitech Roadshow and the Mucky Duck Bush Band.

The Scitech Roadshow is the educational and entertaining travelling arm of the excellent Scitech Centre in Perth. There will be two shows on the day, the SLIME SHOW and the SUPER COOL SHOW

The Mucky Duck Bush Band are legendary in Perth, they've been going for years and recently found international fame when Lord Lucan was said to have been discovered played the banjo and tin whistle for them.

Decide for yourself if this is true by coming to the fete.

There will be a pet show too - bring your pet along to win a prize in loads of fun categories.

Finally there's going to be a BEER TENT!

Hey, it's for a good cause - buying air conditioning for this cash strapped government school.

See you there!
Old Nov 18th 2004, 12:28 am
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future
Default Re: Ocean Reef Primary School Fete - Meet Lord Lucan

Originally Posted by renth
Calling all Perthites.... Come and meet Renth and Lord Lucan.

The Ocean Reef Primary School is having a "Monster Fete!"

When is it - Saturday 20th November 3pm to 7.30pm

Why should you come?

Apart from the many stalls, sideshows, sausage sizzle etc... the fete features two big draw cards - The Scitech Roadshow and the Mucky Duck Bush Band.

The Scitech Roadshow is the educational and entertaining travelling arm of the excellent Scitech Centre in Perth. There will be two shows on the day, the SLIME SHOW and the SUPER COOL SHOW

The Mucky Duck Bush Band are legendary in Perth, they've been going for years and recently found international fame when Lord Lucan was said to have been discovered played the banjo and tin whistle for them.

Decide for yourself if this is true by coming to the fete.

There will be a pet show too - bring your pet along to win a prize in loads of fun categories.

Finally there's going to be a BEER TENT!

Hey, it's for a good cause - buying air conditioning for this cash strapped government school.

See you there!

Not in OZ this weekend unfortunately, but I hope all goes well for you and you raise lots of cash to provide cool air to the kids. Sounds like a good day you have got planned
Old Nov 18th 2004, 1:09 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Argh, I wish I had kids/was a kid, or had a pet, or drinked beer.....

Sounds like fun!

I loved Scitech when I was little!!

Hmmm, if we were heading in that direction, we could drop by... but we're heading south Saturday, to the Scottish Highland festival in Armadale!!

Have fun, and good luck raising money!!
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:42 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
Have fun, and good luck raising money!!
Thanks Simone
Old Nov 18th 2004, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

mandandbri is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

My little girl and natasha's little girl are dancing on stage ( They are 3!!!)

They are the ones in flourescent pink and yellow who have had a fortune spent on lessons and outfits and who will probably just bl***y stand there on saturday staring out at the audience.

On stage at 15.15 with mums screaming at them to MOVE IT!!!

Manda
Old Nov 18th 2004, 10:56 pm
(It's not my real name)

Originally Posted by mandandbri
Hi

My little girl and natasha's little girl are dancing on stage ( They are 3!!!)

They are the ones in flourescent pink and yellow who have had a fortune spent on lessons and outfits and who will probably just bl***y stand there on saturday staring out at the audience.

On stage at 15.15 with mums screaming at them to MOVE IT!!!

Manda
Great, can't wait to see it!
Old Nov 19th 2004, 5:29 am
(It's not my real name)

Anyone coming?
Old Nov 19th 2004, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

bonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by renth
Anyone coming?
Ill be there,my little boy goes to kinddy there,and as mand said our little girls are there dancing!!should be fun,and cant wait to her dancing,its her first public dance !!!!! Mummy and daddy will be very proud!!!
tasha
Old Nov 19th 2004, 10:20 pm
(It's not my real name)

Originally Posted by bonza69
Ill be there,my little boy goes to kinddy there,and as mand said our little girls are there dancing!!should be fun,and cant wait to her dancing,its her first public dance !!!!! Mummy and daddy will be very proud!!!
tasha
Have a great Time!