Reload this Page >

oasis tickets - Sydney 28th Nov

oasis tickets - Sydney 28th Nov

Old Nov 15th 2005, 11:30 pm
Just Joined

thebluearmy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default oasis tickets - Sydney 28th Nov

Hi there,

Brought 4 tickets for OASIS on the 28th Nov in Sydney expecting to have visitors over from Perth. Its all fell through so have got 2 tickets going spare. Original cost of tickets was $94 and will sell them on for face value if anyone is interested. The tickets sold out in 30mins when they originally went on sale. Anyone interested send me a PM and hope 2 see you there largin it.
Old Nov 16th 2005, 1:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: oasis tickets - Sydney 28th Nov

Originally Posted by thebluearmy
Hi there,

Brought 4 tickets for OASIS on the 28th Nov in Sydney expecting to have visitors over from Perth. Its all fell through so have got 2 tickets going spare. Original cost of tickets was $94 and will sell them on for face value if anyone is interested. The tickets sold out in 30mins when they originally went on sale. Anyone interested send me a PM and hope 2 see you there largin it.
you may be better off selling them on ebay (and you may make a profit )
Old Nov 16th 2005, 1:54 am
Drunken Aussie

brisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nice

i hate it when people sell on tickets for a profit. that's half the reason why the damn thing sold out so quickly - people out to make a quick buck at the expense of real fans. w*#$%@s!! (not the o.p. the scalpers)
Old Nov 16th 2005, 2:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by brisnick
i hate it when people sell on tickets for a profit. that's half the reason why the damn thing sold out so quickly - people out to make a quick buck at the expense of real fans. w*#$%@s!! (not the o.p. the scalpers)
I just mean that the bidding could go up to more than the tickets are worth s'all, I am not saying he should intentially sell them for more than face value. We got two extra tickets for the Australian men's open (my sister and her husband have decided not to go) and if I can't find anyone to take them (unlikely, I admit) then I'll flog 'em on ebay.
Old Nov 16th 2005, 2:25 am
Drunken Aussie

brisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nice

in which case you should use the 'buy now' option and sell them for face value (plus postage if needed)

Originally Posted by Shellfish
I just mean that the bidding could go up to more than the tickets are worth s'all, I am not saying he should intentially sell them for more than face value. We got two extra tickets for the Australian men's open (my sister and her husband have decided not to go) and if I can't find anyone to take them (unlikely, I admit) then I'll flog 'em on ebay.
Old Nov 16th 2005, 3:03 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brisnick
Agreed.

Although I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than see those two complete wankers on stage.
Old Nov 16th 2005, 3:57 am
Just Joined

thebluearmy is an unknown quantity at this point

agreed, they are 2 wankers who will probably be stoned off thier faces but still put on a gud show which will be even better after a full day sesh doon the toon
Old Nov 16th 2005, 4:03 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

agreed, they are 2 wankers who will probably be stoned off thier faces but still put on a gud show which will be even better after a full day sesh doon the toon
Nothing wrong with being stoned
Old Nov 16th 2005, 4:26 am
BE Enthusiast

DianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud of

I just bought a standing ticket for the Brisbane show off ebay. Bought it 'buy it now' - and it was only about 5 dollars above the face value. Not bad considering they are tickets for the very front standing section!
Now I'm off to hunt down Foo Fighters tix for two nights later
Old Nov 16th 2005, 5:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Manchester UK to Sydney, then decided Gold Coast, stayed there for 8 months and now back in sydney
threlly is on a distinguished road

hi the bluearmy,
i am in sydney on 28th nov and love love love oasis. i have pm'd u.

Hi there,

Old Nov 16th 2005, 10:20 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not the biggest fan of the Gallagher brothers but do like their music. I went to their concert a few months back here in Manchester as my mate had some spare tickets which I bought off her.

I thought it was a cracking concert (and in true manchester styleee it was pissin down with rain!)

Enjoy...