Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OASIS @ The Rose Bowl...

OASIS @ The Rose Bowl...

Old Jul 5th 2005, 5:55 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink OASIS @ The Rose Bowl...

I know its a bit off topic, well totally off topic but is there anyone from the forum going to see OASIS tomorrow at the Sothampton Rose Bowl?

We were in a bit of a panic as we found out the ticket agency has a bad reputation etc. I called them Sunday asking where our tickets are and they said they would be with us on Tuesday by courier. Tried calling them all day yesterday and today to confirm times etc but nobody was answering the phones.

Anyways, they did turn up today so I will sleep tonight!

It looks like we are going to get very wet though but who cares eh!

R.
Old Jul 5th 2005, 6:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

JJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: OASIS @ The Rose Bowl...

Originally Posted by Carruss
I know its a bit off topic, well totally off topic but is there anyone from the forum going to see OASIS tomorrow at the Sothampton Rose Bowl?

We were in a bit of a panic as we found out the ticket agency has a bad reputation etc. I called them Sunday asking where our tickets are and they said they would be with us on Tuesday by courier. Tried calling them all day yesterday and today to confirm times etc but nobody was answering the phones.

Anyways, they did turn up today so I will sleep tonight!

It looks like we are going to get very wet though but who cares eh!

R.

We'll be there, bought our tickets on ebay a while ago... got them through ok a few weeks ago (piad ott for them...)

It says on the tickets that the doors open at 1.30 so contacted the Rosebowl to find out what time the acts were on, the first is 3.30 but Oasis aren't on until 8.30.. however, husband is working so we won't get there until 5.30ish at the earliest... lets hope the weather is good..

I last saw them in Sheffield about 7 years ago... can't wait!!

I hope you get your tickets ok tomorrow... maybe see you there!!!

Julie