OAA

Old Aug 7th 2007, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

chippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to all
Default OAA

got email today to say i have OAA . i was a bit worried that in the past few weeks loads of people have failed to get it.
Old Aug 7th 2007, 11:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OAA

Originally Posted by chippie74
got email today to say i have OAA . i was a bit worried that in the past few weeks loads of people have failed to get it.

Fantastic When do you get here?
Old Aug 7th 2007, 11:35 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Where did you get? We were granted a 3 bedroom house in Surrey Downs. Basic but clean and friendly neighbours.
Old Aug 7th 2007, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

chippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to all

hi all:- we land in adelaide 2nd september we asked for south adelaide but they dnt give you an address till 7-10 prior before landing but not really botherd where they put us!!!