Wikiposts

o my god!!

Old Jul 16th 2006, 1:43 pm
Bloomin' well done it!!!!

ladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: o my god!!

Originally Posted by Jempower
Its been a bloody long road, and now I just want to start our new life
Hi, I know what you mean - -I just want to go now. We have moved into my mums for the final few weeks - -I have to say it's been really nice spending so much time together - -not anywhere near as bad as i thought.

The problem for me is that I have too much time on my hands now to dwell on what we are doing!!! :scared: The doubts are kicking in.

My mum brought me back down to earth and asked me how i would feel if we were told that we couldn't go......................made me realise i'd be gutted.

Emotions are still all over the place though.

I'm sure it's normal to feel like this.

Good luck everybody.

xRachx
Old Jul 16th 2006, 8:24 pm
ridiculous avatar

Jimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: o my god!!

Blimey Guy's,

Reading this post has given me my first proper bout of butterflies :scared: ! We also have the shippers in 9th of August and will be Brisbane bound a week after that.

Good luck to you all, hope it all goes well both sides and hope to see you there one day on a meet x How excited are you all ??

Vics xx