Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

O M G!! They really did it!

O M G!! They really did it!

Old Feb 7th 2004, 11:11 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default O M G!! They really did it!

On our travels trough S/A we did our usual of pulling over at a "brown sign" and exploring. We got collared to have our pictures taken for "the new web site". We did it thinking yeah, yeah, it won't ever be finished or whatever!
Its at Naracoorte caves on the long road between S/A and the vic boarder somewhere!

And here we all are on the WWW

http://www.environment.sa.gov.au/par...mbi/index.html

Scroll down to the bottom and the last 2 piccies are of the garretts!!

FAME AT LAST:scared:
Old Feb 7th 2004, 11:20 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: O M G!! They really did it!

At a ball at my sons school last summer I paid £1650 for a signed David Beckham Man Utd shirt.

Now your famous how much for grey and blue T-shirt

PS I was absolutely hammered when I bought the Beckham shirt. Took me about a week to get over it. It was the week Beckham moved to Madrid and it was one of the last ones signed.

Originally posted by hevs
On our travels trough S/A we did our usual of pulling over at a "brown sign" and exploring. We got collared to have our pictures taken for "the new web site". We did it thinking yeah, yeah, it won't ever be finished or whatever!
Its at Naracoorte caves on the long road between S/A and the vic boarder somewhere!

Old Feb 7th 2004, 11:21 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

I see you dressed Ozzie Formal...
Old Feb 7th 2004, 11:23 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Jack Daws
At a ball at my sons school last summer I paid £1650 for a signed David Beckham Man Utd shirt.

Now your famous how much for grey and blue T-shirt

PS I was absolutely hammered when I bought the Beckham shirt. Took me about a week to get over it. It was the week Beckham moved to Madrid and it was one of the last ones signed.
you have gone down in my estimations!

:scared:

Old Feb 7th 2004, 11:24 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Florida_03
I see you dressed Ozzie Formal...
Shut it! We were on bloody holiday
Old Feb 7th 2004, 11:30 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
you have gone down in my estimations!

:scared:

Hey, heat of the moment. Have Stella will act like a twat

Seriously though. Went to bed out my face and woke up the next day praying it was a nightmare.

Opened eyes:
Attached Thumbnails O M G!! They really did it!-becks1.gif  
Old Feb 7th 2004, 11:33 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

You think you are famous ? You are more famous here :

http://snipurl.com/4crz
Old Feb 7th 2004, 11:33 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Jack Daws
Hey, heat of the moment. Have Stella will act like a twat

Seriously though. Went to bed out my face and woke up the next day praying it was a nightmare.

Opened eyes:
that is a gross waste of money and you should be ashamed of yourself, you could of got 4 michael owen shirts for that sort of cash!

Old Feb 7th 2004, 11:36 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Luke I Amyofath

LOL

Old Feb 7th 2004, 11:39 pm
Banned

Originally posted by WBB
that is a gross waste of money and you should be ashamed of yourself, you could of got 4 michael owen shirts for that sort of cash!

Dont even like Man U. But we wont go into that hey Billy

I am now the biggest ever Beckham fan though.
Old Feb 7th 2004, 11:39 pm
WBB

you could look at this site too, but for gods sake dont show your kids or if you are easily offended.

dont blame me if you dont like it

Old Feb 8th 2004, 12:12 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally posted by Luke I Amyofath

Very good, but i DON'T WINGE But ok i am a pom
Old Feb 8th 2004, 12:15 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally posted by WBB
you could look at this site too, but for gods sake dont show your kids or if you are easily offended.

dont blame me if you dont like it
RIGHT THATYS IT ! WBB YOU HAVE GONE TOO BLOODY FAR THIS TIME!!
You bloody cat hating, think you're so funny, scabby port talbot living, attention seeking bloody m*ther *****ing TAFF!

i'm reporting you to the moderator

You always have to take things too far don't you
Old Feb 8th 2004, 2:01 am
WBB

RIGHT THATYS IT ! WBB YOU HAVE GONE TOO BLOODY FAR THIS TIME!!
You bloody cat hating, think you're so funny, scabby port talbot living, attention seeking bloody m*ther *****ing TAFF!

i'm reporting you to the moderator

You always have to take things too far don't you

Old Feb 8th 2004, 2:15 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by WBB
Lift your game.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.