NZ role call!

Old Nov 25th 2003, 9:19 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Enjoying life with the yellow-eyed and my mates the fairies!

Penguins that is! My neighbours about 20 mins away are colonies of yellow-eyed penguins and little blue penguins (fairy penguins to you Aussies). Enjoying Dunedin, we never have to water the garden, which is a plus.
Old Nov 26th 2003, 3:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Rob 43, Gill 39, daughters, 9 and 9 {not twins, just 11 months apart!}. Rotorua amd loving every minute, been here since July 03.

Gill
Old Nov 26th 2003, 8:10 pm
slowly turning kiwi...

flygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Rosie, 27, Nelson. Been here 2 years - was crewing on a sailing ship around the pacific and got cabin fever so moved ahsore when we visited NZ and stayed!

Moving to the Horowhenua in January to start a new job - doing something I'm actually qualified to do for a change!

Loving the lifestyle and crazy sports here. :scared:
Old Nov 27th 2003, 9:37 am
(Jon) returning to NZ 04

jandjuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NZ role call!

Originally posted by Watt Dabney
Hi

A very nice someone pointed me in the direction of this group you might well find it worth a look as it is just for NZ.

http://www.*****.co.uk/chat/phpbb/index.php

Paula
ohhhh noooooo. I was already far too addicted to expats - now there's a whole another forum on NZ for me to get addicted too....

:scared:

thanks (I think!)
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

DonnaS is an unknown quantity at this point

I arrived in Auckland 29/11 and have found a place to rent in Takapuna. Starting work in Jan so heaps of time to explore! Left Ben (hubby) on a mountain in Nepal but thankfully he'll be here in time for New Year!

Life's good right now!

Donna & Ben
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

DonnaS is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Ben.M
Ben, moving out of my home today, leave Wednesday, arrive Auckland Friday. Staying with a friend for a few days while I look for somewhere to rent.

Plan to settle on the North Shore if the exchange rate/property price combination hasn't priced me out of the market!

Ben
Hi Ben

If you haven't discovered it already and are looking for rental on the north shore there is a free newspaper, North Shore Times with lots of rental places in there.

Donna
Old Dec 5th 2003, 10:21 pm
UK to NZ to Canada

TiggerLottie will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by DonnaS
Hi Ben

If you haven't discovered it already and are looking for rental on the north shore there is a free newspaper, North Shore Times with lots of rental places in there.

Donna
We are due to leave for Wanaka on the 27th Dec 03, got job and house ready and waiting, everyone involved has been so brilliant and helpful, Hubbies new bosses have helped us with EVERYTHING and they even arranged for someone to pick us up from the airport at ChCh,

I would just like to say, New Zealand people seem to be the most friendliest ive ever come across, and we are looking forward to being part of New Zealand, and calling it "home" !
Old Dec 6th 2003, 12:58 am
farmer nr Queenstown NZ

deedee is on a distinguished road

was in Wanaka the other day.It was soooo hot and its now starting to look like southern Spain....no green grass and lots of yellow desert like paddocks.Quite unreal.There is however a fantastic blue lake in the middle thats rather cooling.
Bring ya sunblock because you will sure need it there.
Old Dec 6th 2003, 2:00 am
Forum Regular

MaryMc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NZ role call!

Originally posted by Watt Dabney
Having just had a look at the 'whos leaving soon thread' I couldn't help but notice there is quite a few future kiwis out there now!
So just thought I would start a thread where we could see you all together with your arrival dates and destinations.

Looking forward to you all joining us in the land of the long white cloud

Paula
Me (44), Hubby (43), son (22) and daughter (16).
Been here 13 years...guess we're Kiwis now!
Living on the Whangaparaoa Peninsula, as we have been since arriving in 1990. Love it!

Mary