NZ, how long?

Old Jun 23rd 2003, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

stooly is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NZ, how long?

Hi everyone has anyone recently applied for and PR in London with a relevant job offer. If you have, can you tell me how long they are taking to process. We just received our medicals back(5 days) and will sign the cheque and hubby will take it down to NZ house tomorrow morning on the way to work.

Just waiting now for the house to sell, it been on the market for 25 days now and I hate this whole selling process. The sooner it's sold the better.
Old Jun 24th 2003, 1:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

jajpe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NZ, how long?

Originally posted by stooly
Hi everyone has anyone recently applied for and PR in London with a relevant job offer. If you have, can you tell me how long they are taking to process. We just received our medicals back(5 days) and will sign the cheque and hubby will take it down to NZ house tomorrow morning on the way to work.

Just waiting now for the house to sell, it been on the market for 25 days now and I hate this whole selling process. The sooner it's sold the better.

Hi, we applied with a job offer (I'm a nurse) on the 1st May this year and haven't heard anything yet except when i made a few queries by phone found out that there is a bit of a backlog at the moment and we should hopefully hear in july. originally we were told one to three months so we're still on track for that, but around the same time some folks seemed to get theirs back in about a week. i think part of our problem was that the case officer was on holiday and then out sick for a bit.

doesn't really matter much anyway since we have no move on the house either and as soon as that letter arrives we will be on the countdown for transferring funds. I hate the whole selling thing too - definately the most stressful part of it for me!!

all the best with yours! at least with a job-offer it is certainly quicker than applying without!
Old Jun 25th 2003, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

stooly is an unknown quantity at this point

We went took all of our stuff down the NZ house on Monday only to be told that my husband city and guilds certificate in printing will have to be assessed costing us $450 + $150 fasttrack and $36 for originals to be returned, around £220. Not very happy has the immigration agent we original saw and decided not to go with told us it would not have to be assessed. The certificate does'nt state any levels.

So we now have to wait 10 days until this returned.

What stress.
Old Jun 25th 2003, 4:51 pm
New Zealand Bound

rickandkara is an unknown quantity at this point

My husband's city and guilds certificate state

'The part two certificate in
Fabrication and welding competences

is awarded to Richard Hyde

who atternded Bury Metropolitan College

and was successful in the following five components'

Etc

Is this certificate okay, does ours list more than yours?

Kara
Old Jun 29th 2003, 10:19 pm
Forum Regular

tezzabart is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE]Originally posted by rickandkara
My husband's city and guilds certificate state

'The part two certificate in
Fabrication and
Hi I replyed to stooly the other day and told him I had to get my quals checked by NZQA ,my craft cert in bricklaying did not say the seamingly magic words parts 1and 2,but you'res does so you should be ok
best wishes tezza