NZ House

Old Sep 15th 2003, 8:24 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default NZ House

Going to NZ House in London with all the paperwork to submit our applications tomorrow .... will let you all know how it goes ... Im really nervous.
Old Sep 15th 2003, 8:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

jajpe is an unknown quantity at this point

Sky,

all the very best for tomorrow and have a super day!! Don't be nervous, everyone was very friendly and efficient when we went and if you have it all laid out well (which I'm sure you have!) you should have no problems at all!!

I (since I'm a sentimental/strange being!) took photos of the folder before we lodged it. you never see it again as far as I'm aware and I thought it might be nice for the kids especially, to see the page with their photos/application to emmigrate on it, in future years! Did anyone else do this? Please tell me I'm not the only one!!

We also bought each other a little pressie in London to mark the day! It felt like such a big step for our family, and it is, but also I think it's a mark of your comittment to your partner to be prepared to leave everyone else in your life behind and embark on such an adventure with him/her!! Besides I needed a new watch!

Enough waffling from me! Just have a great day!!

Last edited by jajpe; Sep 15th 2003 at 8:43 pm.
Old Sep 15th 2003, 8:59 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Yep Shirley
All beautifully indexed in a folder. Never thought about taking photos of it though lol might just do that.
Thought we'd look in on David Blaine while we are down there
Have got the hubbys sisters 40th birthday party in N.Ireland on the 18th October they live near Cookstown, where abouts are you Shirley.
Old Sep 15th 2003, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Exit UK 23rd Mar 2004, arriving in NZ 29th Mar (stop off LA Disney)
GetMeOutOfHere is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NZ House

Originally posted by sky
Going to NZ House in London with all the paperwork to submit our applications tomorrow .... will let you all know how it goes ... Im really nervous.
HAve a great day in the big Smoke, wish it was me
Old Sep 16th 2003, 8:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

jajpe is an unknown quantity at this point

Well Sky,
how did it go? Hope you had no problems and enjoyed the day!