Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

NZ bans red headed immigrants

NZ bans red headed immigrants

Old Jan 28th 2004, 5:08 pm
Life's next chapter is?

theguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to behold
Default NZ bans red headed immigrants

Immigration Minister Liane Dalziel today reviewed studies which showed a significantly higher number of skin cancers in red headed people. Under new proposals, due to be phased in in late 2004, the NZIS will have the power to refuse entry to red haired, pale skinned people due to the propsective financial burden that could be placed on the NZ health service as they pose a greater risk to developing a malignant melanoma. Lianne Dalziel was quoted, in the Dominion Post, as saying "Ginger people can f**k right off, the pasty faced, freckly b**tards....don't they know there's a huge hole in the ozone layer above NZ? Well, if they think they can come to our country, tan themselves on our beaches, then look to gain treatment through our Health Service when they develop skin cancer, then they've got another thing coming ! This probably rules out a lot of Scottish people, but we can't understand half of what they say.....and it's not right men wearing skirts anyway!"

Of course this is actually not yet true, but with the tighter medical criteria ruling out a lot of people with disabilities that still make valuable contrbutions to society, this is a glimpse of how far things could go. If they want to disconnect NZ from reality, they are certainly going in the right direction.

Rich.
Old Jan 28th 2004, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

g and l is an unknown quantity at this point

You a luthier? eh? eh? Oi i'm talking to you!
Old Jan 28th 2004, 5:17 pm
Life's next chapter is?

theguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by g and l
You a luthier? eh? eh? Oi i'm talking to you!

Yup....not ginger either.

Rich
Old Jan 28th 2004, 5:47 pm
WBB

i am a geng and i would kick his arse.

Old Jan 28th 2004, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

GengaKev is an unknown quantity at this point

Come the revolution, Gengas will take over the earth.....

Rich, your name has been noted.
Old Jan 28th 2004, 6:33 pm
Forum Regular

g and l is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought they already had...Thatcher...Robinson (Anne)....her from the x-files.

Last edited by g and l; Jan 28th 2004 at 6:37 pm.
Old Jan 28th 2004, 6:34 pm
Life's next chapter is?

Originally posted by GengaKev
Come the revolution, Gengas will take over the earth.....

Rich, your name has been noted.

Hee hee, looks like I upset the ginga's ... side effect of trying to belittle the NZ immigration policies.....oh well. Apologies to the rusty brillo pad hair brigade.

Rich.
Old Jan 28th 2004, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Roger is a jewel in the roughRoger is a jewel in the roughRoger is a jewel in the roughRoger is a jewel in the rough

Lucky my Ginga brother-in-law decided against applying for the same visa as Guitardoctor.

Strange thing they allow a terrific number of very fat, non-English speaking, idle Pacific Islanders into the country. When I say very fat those of you in the UK will not be able to understand the hugeness of these folk. These folk are a massive drain on the health service (along with the indigenous population).

Now would this be racist if the NZIS tried to reduce the number of these into the country. MacDonalds may go bust if they did, which wouldn't be a bad thing.

Oops!
Old Jan 28th 2004, 7:30 pm
Life's next chapter is?

Originally posted by Roger
Lucky my Ginga brother-in-law decided against applying for the same visa as Guitardoctor.

Strange thing they allow a terrific number of very fat, non-English speaking, idle Pacific Islanders into the country. When I say very fat those of you in the UK will not be able to understand the hugeness of these folk. These folk are a massive drain on the health service (along with the indigenous population).

Now would this be racist if the NZIS tried to reduce the number of these into the country. MacDonalds may go bust if they did, which wouldn't be a bad thing.

Oops!
How right you are...I often wondered how they fit in a plane seat to get to NZ.....it's ever likely there's an obesity problem when you can get a "Hunger Buster" .. big mac, cheeseburger, fries, coke and a sundae for £2.80 ($7.95 NZ) !!!!

Rich
Old Jan 29th 2004, 3:29 am
Life's next chapter is?

Originally posted by Roger

Oops!
It might be easier to get into NZ via OZ due to the Immigration Agreement between them ... try a guy called Richard Gregan...he gets on this forum and is well worth giving a call.

all the best, Rich.