Nwebies

Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:16 pm
Just Joined

IanandLorraine is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Nwebies

Hi everyone. We are new to this site but it looks great and everyone seems really friendly and helpful. I'm sure we will be logging on loads with questions of our own and letting you know how we are getting along. We currently live in London suburbs with 3 kids who are 6months, 6 and 10. Hoping to visit oz between feb and April to have a good look around as don't really know where we want to settle. Thinking of somewhere not too far from sydney. Any tips on where to look would come in handy.
We are just at the stage of completing the TRA skills assesment form - dreading it. It sounds like it takes ages just to get it filled out and sent off!!
Hubby is electrical contractor and we are hoping to go on sponsored skills visa.
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:18 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nwebies

Hi guys...

And welcome to the font of all knowledge...not me by the way.

If you have a question....shoot

Someone here will do their best for you.

You know it...

Good luck

Three Legs

Originally Posted by IanandLorraine
Hi everyone. We are new to this site but it looks great and everyone seems really friendly and helpful. I'm sure we will be logging on loads with questions of our own and letting you know how we are getting along. We currently live in London suburbs with 3 kids who are 6months, 6 and 10. Hoping to visit oz between feb and April to have a good look around as don't really know where we want to settle. Thinking of somewhere not too far from sydney. Any tips on where to look would come in handy.
We are just at the stage of completing the TRA skills assesment form - dreading it. It sounds like it takes ages just to get it filled out and sent off!!
Hubby is electrical contractor and we are hoping to go on sponsored skills visa.
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

welcome to the site,youve definately come to the right place for information,you ll soon be hooked,

tracey.
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:56 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys & Welcome to the forum
Good luck with the process

Donna.
Old Nov 11th 2004, 4:04 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Nwebies

Hiya

I answered your other thread but didn't know if you had seen it, so here it is again.....

Quote:
Hello everyone. We are Ian and Lorraine. We are 41 and 32 and have 3 kids aged from 6 months to 10. Currently live in London suburbs and we are applying for a sponsored skills visa. I'm sure we will posting lots in the near future as we have so many questions we would like answering but our first one is - My hubby is an electrical contactor and we are now about to fill in the horrible TRA skills assesment form.
Ian has all his city and guilds qualifications but as he did this so many years ago he can't find certs (great start!). Has anybody else had this problem and if so where can we get duplicates from. Any other tips on completing this form would also be very much appreciated.

Hello & Welcome........ we have done the TRA thing & failed & now are resubmitting.......

RE: the C&G Certs, you could try contacting the City & Guilds People, as they may be able to supply copies.......

City & Guilds
1 Giltspur Street
London EC1A 9DD
United Kingdom

Telephone: 020 7294 2800
Facsimile: 020 7294 2400
E-mail: [email protected]

Are you doing it all yourself or via an agent? If via an agent, they should be able to supply you with some useful templates, if not I have some I could email to you if they come in handy!

Let me know & good luck with it all!
Old Nov 11th 2004, 4:05 pm
Cheeky

Hi there!!

Yep, a big welcome to you!!

If you need to know anything try searching or post a thread, no worries!!

Has anyone warned you yet?!........It is very, very, VERY addictive!!

Good luck with TRA and Visa app!
Cheeky xx

Old Nov 11th 2004, 4:08 pm
Cotswolds to Perth

Fremantleraider will become famous soon enough

Welcome to the mad house hehehehehe

Any questions you have we will try to answer at strange times of the day and night as this site will have you up till 3 am hehe (just ask Cheeky!)

FremantleRaider

PS Flights booked for 2nd december and my folks are flying out with me but the dont wanna fly ecom class so they booked business and upgraded me hehehehehe
Old Nov 11th 2004, 4:13 pm
Cheeky

Yes I know FMR I am addicted, dont tell everyone!!

Cheeky
PS Not long for you now!!! OMG bet you cant wait!

Originally Posted by Fremantleraider
Welcome to the mad house hehehehehe

Any questions you have we will try to answer at strange times of the day and night as this site will have you up till 3 am hehe (just ask Cheeky!)

FremantleRaider

PS Flights booked for 2nd december and my folks are flying out with me but the dont wanna fly ecom class so they booked business and upgraded me hehehehehe

Old Nov 11th 2004, 4:14 pm
Cotswolds to Perth

Fremantleraider will become famous soon enough

cant wait is an understatement!!

i want to go bloody NOW!!!!!!!

FMR
Old Nov 11th 2004, 4:16 pm
Just Joined

IanandLorraine is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Hiya

I answered your other thread but didn't know if you had seen it, so here it is again.....

Quote:
Hello everyone. We are Ian and Lorraine. We are 41 and 32 and have 3 kids aged from 6 months to 10. Currently live in London suburbs and we are applying for a sponsored skills visa. I'm sure we will posting lots in the near future as we have so many questions we would like answering but our first one is - My hubby is an electrical contactor and we are now about to fill in the horrible TRA skills assesment form.
Ian has all his city and guilds qualifications but as he did this so many years ago he can't find certs (great start!). Has anybody else had this problem and if so where can we get duplicates from. Any other tips on completing this form would also be very much appreciated.

Hello & Welcome........ we have done the TRA thing & failed & now are resubmitting.......

RE: the C&G Certs, you could try contacting the City & Guilds People, as they may be able to supply copies.......

City & Guilds
1 Giltspur Street
London EC1A 9DD
United Kingdom

Telephone: 020 7294 2800
Facsimile: 020 7294 2400
E-mail: [email protected]

Are you doing it all yourself or via an agent? If via an agent, they should be able to supply you with some useful templates, if not I have some I could email to you if they come in handy!

Let me know & good luck with it all!
Hi jonahs_mummy if you could send me some templates that would be great. We are with GOMATILDA by the way but they havn't mentioned templates.
email is [email protected]
Old Nov 11th 2004, 4:18 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi jonahs_mummy if you could send me some templates that would be great. We are with GOMATILDA by the way but they havn't mentioned templates.
I will send them to you later when I get home as I am still at work......
Old Nov 11th 2004, 4:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Get ready to get ADDICTED!!!

Welcome

Sue
Old Nov 11th 2004, 5:06 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Good evening and welcome Ian and Lorraine! Hope you find this site friendly and helpful during the long application process.

Out of interest, why did you choose Sydney? Just curious!
Old Nov 11th 2004, 7:51 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Cool Re: Nwebies

templates on their way
Old Nov 14th 2004, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Hi and welcome I only joined the site in October and it is really useful but as you have already been warned it is terribly addictive, think i could type as fast as any secretary now! should really come with a health warning when you sign up! I have found many of my questions and queries made cleare. Good luck we are just going through the paperwork like you waiting for other people to send the things i need. Good luck Chris